12 May: Reverie Part III

Two Persons Of Interest were 'obtained' during the last visit to Isep Xedi II. They are currently residing aboard the U.S.S. Victory in Captain Quint's custody, separated from each other, pending interro--questioning. One has not quite requested asylum, and the other was caught while hiding from the authorities in his home.

--

When: May 12th, @gamma.

Audience: Open

Event Type: Structured/somewhat Social

Starting Point: U.S.S. Victory Ship Bridge

OOC point of contact: @dryadae

--

This is a third part to the Reverie plot series. You do not have to have attended either of the other two in order to participate in the third. If you need a reason to be there, please contact @dryadae and we can work on it.

If interested in the background to the story, IC or OOC, please read the following AARs:

AAR: Diplomatic Visit to the Xedi

AAR: Investigation with Xedi Government

--
2 Likes
Okay folks, let's fix the subject line as quickly as possible. May 5th is RIGHT OUT for me because its my husband's graduation. Sorry to delay it so long. May 4th also will not work because that's the night my mother-in-law arrives in town.

May 11th or 12th work for people?
2 Likes
Should work for me. I'll be out of town this weekend and next, so that's ideal.
1 Like
My boss keeps randomly putting me on Fridays. Let's shoot for the 12th and continue at gamma!
1 Like
There is a good chance I'll be picking the 11th for music event so that works, partly as it won't divide attention and also I might want to bring Rumiho back to get some justice... Even though she'll probably just be there to watch, I dunno, she's a cadet.
2 Likes
Sounds good to me
1 Like
Confirmed, I can totally make it. Yay~
1 Like
This is today! If you want to go and haven't been able to come up with a reason why, let me know.

giphy.gif
4 Likes
02e7544d27e0bee22a2f6235431f25f2.gif
1 Like
I will try to be there. Thue and Rumi both need some redemption after all, lol.
1 Like
I want to throw out a thank you to everyone who attended this event. I am always thrilled that people show up, so thank you!
2 Likes