18 Nov: Argo's Got Talent

A continuing tradition as of the last couple years, DS13's morale division invites everyone to the third annual "Argo's Got Talent" variety show. Whether you're a performer or just want to be part of the audience, join us as Argo personnel show off hidden skills and talents unrelated to their professional duties that you might have never suspected they possessed!

--

When: Saturday 18 Nov @ beta

Where: DS13 Amphitheater (OOCly the Embassy Ops Deck)

What: A social gathering and variety showcase, for characters with aspirations to perform for a crowd.

OOC point of contact: @EledriPrime

--

Please sign up below if your character is planning on performing something. Signup is not considered a commitment.

For those who will be doing musical acts and want to use a YouTube video along with their performance (or in lieu of their performance), We will be utilizing rabb.it to stream to everyone simultaneously, so before the event starts, I will be collecting all of these links from you in order to have them ready for the show. So make sure you're prepared! Taking from Katriel's addition last year, we will also be showing NPC talents to fill out the showcase. This year, I'm allowing you to help me with that, by sending me videos from YouTube of amazingly talented acts, so even if your character wouldn't have the guts to stand in front of a crowd, you can still help shape the event!
6 Likes
You can bet Alina will do something again this year.

Tentatively considering throwing in Rumiho doing something as well but I reserve the right to change my mind on that. I considered Tadashi too but that would require me switch between him and Alina so I'm not sure.
1 Like
mhq9Zsr.jpg
bump!
6 Likes
I think we've actually got an idea for Beylara to join in this time!
Sam is thinking of coming to play a couple of short pieces on the violin.
1 Like
wrote:
Sam is thinking of coming to play a couple of short pieces on the violin.

Then Alina is going to have to do more than just violin to stand out lol. Nah I kid, she will play but she's doing more than a standard instrumental this time.
1 Like
I'll be working, but I'll gladly send you some NPC talent!
Gonna give it a shot.
BUMP!

tzUWzxJ.gif

Seriously, if you want to be a part of this, feel free to send me an enjin message with more specifics. And if you wanna give ideas for the NPC talent portions, same deal!
2 Likes
I will do my very best to be there, And have lil ol' Faraksh play an instrument.
1 Like
Giving this one last bump. We've got a few folks so far, I'd ask that if there are any more interest in this, that they message me with the video or idea or whatever to let me know.
2 Likes
This will be the last day I'm going to accept act submissions. If you'd like to be involved, either with your PC performing or by submitting NPC acts, please send me those videos via Enjin mail, or let me know what it is your character will be doing privately, if your act doesn't involve a video or other media. I'm not Kermit or Kat, I can't set things up last minute, so please understand that if I don't them today, I won't be able to include them. I barely know how to use the rabbit site, and I'm not even convinced it will work as is. Sorry.

Thanks.
2 Likes
Why not use plug for videos?
It looks like I might.
I assumed that, but I forgot rabbit had been used before.

I'll try to figure my thing out by tonight. Had like 4 choices..
This is today!
1 Like
I'll be there!
1 Like
https://plug.dj/dj-azuzu Will be used to play and watch the videos.

Please don't go into DJ mode, I'll handle the playing of the videos for the event.
1 Like