2 June - DS13 Office Hours

Come on by with concerns.

--

When: Saturday, June 2nd, Gamma +2

Where: DS13 Staff Office Stations (i.e. wherever people want to meet :) )

What: One hour allocated for any staff officer to bring concerns/ideas up to their department chief/assistant chief - to be conducted in whatever manner that department head finds useful for their staff!

OOC point of contact: @xanthestar, @lusipurr#2374

Please let me know if you can/cannot/want to/don't feel like it, department head players! If you want to be available during this time, post here and I'll make sure it's reflected so players know.

List of officers available for 2 June:

Command:
Captain Thiessen

Operations:

Engineering:

Security:

Science:

Medical:

Counseling:

Intelligence:
(Do intel spooks do meetings? ;) )
3 Likes
I intend to be here, but my attendance for this is even more tentative than for the meeting, given my other engagements for the day. Same provisions apply!
I'd like to believe I can make this work, as with the meeting proper I have no reason to believe now that I can't make this work.

Whilst Gamma +2 is a tad too late for me, unless Calyx responds to say they can make this, Art's willing to see any member of medical staff beforehand; just drop me a PM to arrange a time!

wrote:
Intelligence:
(Do intel spooks do meetings? ;) )

I'm afraid that information is classified.

However if anyone from Intel wants to do something I am happy to make Mischa available for a general confab in lieu of a PC dept. head.
2 Likes
Sivath will be available during that timeframe, in main engineering. He can also meet in his office by appointment.