2 Mar: The Olelian Job

With the Branded Lady's forces on the run after their most recent defeat, Starfleet now moves to investigate her information network. Having garnered the cooperation of Seelix, the young woman retrieved from Legia IX with an alleged connection to the Scryer Network, the crew of the Valley Forge attempts to contact one of the mysterious 'Eyes.' Will they find a way to gather more intelligence, or will the information brokers remain one step ahead of them?

--

When: Friday 2 March @ Beta + 1

Where: USS Valley Forge and potentially a neutral-aligned station setting

What: Bridge RP, with possible ground combat

OOC point of contact: @Crystyll, @Anncarise

--

As usual for Valley Forge events, it is OPEN TO ALL, including other ships and starbase personnel. This event is a part of the larger Branded Lady storyline, but no prior knowledge is necessary for joining as characters will be briefed on prior events. Given the nature of this episode, will also open it up to any KDF characters wishing to attend.
4 Likes
Is this on March 3rd or March 2nd?
1 Like
You can count on me being there! If I haven't drowned in snow...
1 Like
wrote:
Is this on March 3rd or March 2nd?

Oops, it's a typo in the title. All corrected now, thanks for pointing it out!
1 Like
Should hopefully be there, sadly the MacAlpine is still in drydock though :(
2 Likes
I shall be there!
2 Likes
This one's today!

giphy.gif
1 Like
Thank you to everyone who attended!

There will be a Part 2 to this event held on March 9 at Beta+1. As a reminder, the happenings of this event will not have occurred in-characterly until the entire event is completed.
3 Likes
Part 2 is today! We'll be starting soon!
2 Likes
Sorry I missed this. I was really tired and went to sleep before event started. It was a tough week.
2 Likes