24 Nov | Timing

A failure to communicate leads to a surprise visitor.

--

When: 24 November @ gamma+2
Audience: Open
Event Type: Social
Starting Point: Embassy Lounge
OOC point of contact: @dryadae

--

This is a social event with diplomatic repercussions. Any and all are welcome to attend. Diplomatic characters are especially welcome, but anyone who feels like tackling a potential incident is invited. Chaos is fun!
1 Like
Diplomatic incidents...... must cause war crimes....

I'll try and bring Nimitz!
I thought it might appeal to you.
Where is this set at? I’m assuming at the Starbase because of the Embassy Lounge....but I’ve been wrong before (and likely will be again later today lol).

Also, it’s noted that it begins at Gamma.. I know I’ve seen it around here (and I’ll find it again soon) but roughly what time is that EST? I’d like to participate but .. we’ll, you know, timing.............. (see what I did there..?)
wrote:
Where is this set at? I’m assuming at the Starbase because of the Embassy Lounge....but I’ve been wrong before (and likely will be again later today lol).

Also, it’s noted that it begins at Gamma.. I know I’ve seen it around here (and I’ll find it again soon) but roughly what time is that EST? I’d like to participate but .. we’ll, you know, timing.............. (see what I did there..?)

https://argo.enjin.com/forum/m/6618775/viewthread/18639139-shift-schedule-weekly-meetups
To answer your first question, this is, in fact, set on the Starbase.
Thanks guys!

I’ll try to make it but it’s gonna be tough since that’ll be 5pm here on the west coast. But I’ll try!
Oh no, diplomacy? I'll be there on Valore.
1 Like
Apologies for the shift: I needed to bump this back two hours. Time is now gamma +2. I apologise to you Europeans and early risers.
1 Like
Pantheraptorus wrote:
Apologies for the shift: I needed to bump this back two hours. Time is now gamma +2. I apologise to you Europeans and early risers.

Just so I’m understanding this correctly - time is now 10pm EST / 7pm PST... correct?

I promise I’m not being thickheaded on purpose :)
1 Like
That is correct.
The new time puts it in my window, but I'll be traveling that day and might be dead by then. If I can keep my eyes open, I'd love to attend.
It's been a while but... I'm going to try to make this with Lev!
This is definitely a "diplomatic gone wrong" event, it is unannounced, so no dress uniforms, you character does NOT know this is coming and it IS tonight.
1 Like
...... and it IS tonight.

Why do I feel like this last bit was directed specifically at ME*?
🤣
I shall be there.
ha, Omar, no, it's tradition to bump your thread with an announcement that your event is that night.