25 MAR: Squadron Mission Briefing

When: 25th March, looking at Alpha?

Where: Deep Space Nine; Operations.

What: A short briefing followed by (hopefully) a couple of foundries - Combat featured in at least one, so if you have a preference and kinda' maybe want to attend, holla' at me and I'll work things out to your preference~! :d Just to make it clear, this is NOT limited to 2nd Squadron, and if you want to attend and feel you need a reason, shout at me and we'll come up with something! Yes? Yes.

OOC point of contact: @lobstertan :roll:

BH1Pd8X.pngCURRENT 2ND SQUADRON FLAG
CAPT COBY MORTONU.S.S. OCTOBER

VESSELCOMMANDING OFFICERVESSELCOMMANDING OFFICER
U.S.S. ATLASCAPT DAEMEDUS WELHUPHU.S.S. OAKHAMCAPT ELI ALTAIS
U.S.S. DAMOCLESCAPT NATHAA THRAZU.S.S RELENTLESSCAPT GABRIELLE MAILLIARD
U.S.S. FORMIDABLECAPT BENEDICT CROSSU.S.S TREPTOWCMDR KELL TANIS
U.S.S INDOMITABLECAPT TAMARA SANTU.S.S TROICAPT KERO ELAN
U.S.S INNOVATIONCAPT T'LOTU.S.S. VANDERBILTCAPT JAHN MULLER

With previous main-stage operations halted during the U.S.S. Oswestry's time in dry dock at DS13, and all that business put aside, it's now time for Captain Morton and the U.S.S. October to return to the Investigation's center. The Oakham and October are due to report to Deep Space Nine within the next week, and Captain Morton has sent out a general request to all vessels of the Squadron (and any of those outside it that wish to invest some of their resources) to report to him upon arrival in Deep Space Nine Operations. Captain Kurland and his staff have promised to loan out the area for a half hour or so, giving the fleet permission to use the office space as needed.
4 Likes
Available for all but the last week of March.
1 Like
Available all but easter weekend and the last week of April. Applies to Gabrielle and Kero.
1 Like
Should be fun!
1 Like
I was thinking, then, Friday at either Gamma-Time or Alpha?
1 Like
Alpha could work.
1 Like
Alpha is good for me too!
2 Likes
Gamma would work for me. I suspect Gamma would work for a couple of the UK'ers as well but Alpha would not.
1 Like
not sure about this Friday
This date is making me very sad as it's over the Easter hols and I won't be around for a few days :(
Hallo! If there was anyone actually wanting to make this tonight/day/whatever, somethings come up and I'm totally heading away for the weekend until Sunday evening. I still intend to run a short briefing for anyone who is on at the time, however can't stay to GM the foundry I had planned as I really need to get some sleep in for the early start tomorrow. Will totes' have to reschedule a point where we can get as many interested people involved! :)
3 Likes