26 Oct: ...As Good as a Wink

FILE: FDC-584769A -- UFP BROADCAST TO RALIN, CONFEDERACY OF AZED:
To the people of Ralin and the Confederacy of Azed: we come in peace. My name is Lev bim Bozgid and I am a diplomat for the United Federation of Planets, a republic of hundreds of members united under the principles of liberty, exploration, and peace. We know very little about each other, and our interactions have so far consisted purely of armed conflict. I am reaching out to you today to open a dialogue between our people with the goal of establishing mutual understanding, peaceful exchange of information, and ultimately a lasting friendship. I look forward to speaking with your representative, and would be more than happy to meet face-to-face if the situation permits it. Greetings again from the United Federation of Planets, and thank you.
SD.94802.7

FILE: FDC-584769B -- AZEDI PROBE TRANSMISSION
94818.8 (-22.744, 110.589, 54.875)
SD.94807.9

--

When: Friday, 26 October @ beta+2

Audience:  OPEN 

Event Type: Structured

Starting Point: TBA

OOC point of contact: @bobisgod171
5 Likes
Should also be able to make this one! Whoohoo! On a roll!
1 Like
Bump! This is today!
2 Likes
Ya I'll be there. :)
Ugh sorry I was dealing with irl stuff and totally missed this with Lev, what was discussed about his absence?
wrote:
Ugh sorry I was dealing with irl stuff and totally missed this with Lev, what was discussed about his absence?

https://argo.enjin.com/forum/m/6618775/viewthread/32313475-aar-ralin-peace-talks-as-good-wink/post/136437824#p136437824

https://argo.enjin.com/forum/m/6618775/viewthread/31175780-doza-outpost1-aka-talos-junction-commsfeed/post/136442288#p136442288
Oh I saw that stuff Nimitz, the AAR just says "questions were asked and answered about" Lev's absence and I'm curious what was said or how they justified it so I know how to rp his end of things
They basically asked if Lev would be there and we responded that you could not be present at the meeting due to other circumstances. No specifics were asked or given. :)
He wasn't invited :p Blame Perim. He definitely is invited next time though!
So next time, he too can give away an outpost!!!