3 June: The River Flows Onward

Following the Yorktown Keth incident, 38th Fleet learned of possible True Way labs possibly associated with Keth. Marked as a high priority asset, the base and it's contents must be secured by Starfleet personnel. This is the return to the Shahr System to finish the job previously attempted.

--

When: 3 June @ Beta

Where: Bridge RP, possible ground map Shahr (OOC Bajor)

What: Follow up events to the Yorktown Keth incident and trying to tie everything up.

OOC point of contact: @Scotty135, @osi#6269

--

This is my first actual event being run by me, so apologies well in advance for catastrophic failures. This is Osi and I's attempt on beginning to tie the knots and close this 'arc' of sorts regarding Keth. Expect some Bridge drama, and a few dice rolls.

AAR of Previous Shahr Investigation ***RECOMMENDED READING***
9 Likes
I'll make every effort to be there! :)
1 Like
I'm debating about bring Nimitz... maybe Ramsax..
1 Like
I shall endeavour to be there
1 Like
Beta is rough for me but I'd love to bring Mercer! I'll see what I can do.
1 Like
Can a Rommie come? Thue's been trying to worm her way in on one of these for a while, for plot reasons. :x
1 Like
I'll be working. Can't come :(
1 Like
Sure, Romulans can come.
1 Like
Not sure who of mine I'd like to bring. I always feel bringing a Captain without their ship would be silly so maybe one of the others... hmm...
1 Like
As we are roughly four days out, are there any questions that need answered before the IC briefing before the event?
I'm hoping to be available for this, but I do have plans already for Friday. Bad timing on my part unfortunately.
1 Like
Uh, I don't remember if I've just some appointments for Saturday, but If I'm free I will attend :d
Sadly, due to life and my luck loving to rear up before I'm supposed to have fun, I am going to have to postpone this event until a later date. I will try to have the new date soon (within a week I hope) and we can get this done properly.
1 Like
I'll try to make it, although Tanis is sort of a civilian at the moment...