Stardate 93289.9

zpglS1t.png
TO CPO Aster
CC RDML Perim; CMDR Theissen; CMDR Caspius
FROM CAPT Freeman
SUBJ Notice of Reprimand
4OB3P0J.png

Chief Aster,

You've been accused of disrespecting a superior officer, refusing to follow a direct order and attempting to incite an altercation with a member of the JSI detachment. After reviewing the evidence, you have been found guilty of one count of Disorderly Conduct.

The following punitive and corrective measure will be taken:

1. Effective stardate 93289.9 (April, 16th) You are placed on restricted duty for a period no longer than one week. You will report to Commander Caspius for assignments he deems necessary, and will spend eight hours a day carrying out these assignments.

2. You will report to Commander Theissen for the purpose of a Professional Conduct Refresher, weekly for one hour, for a period no longer than thirty (30) days. Commander Theissen will report your progress to me, and if your full effort isn't given, I will exercise my authority to change the length of this period of time and duration of the meetings.

3. This letter will be placed in your official dossier as a record of your misconduct, and made available for review by any future promotions boards, awards committees, or superior officers to whom an understanding of your service record is relevant.

4. All requests for reassignment during this punitive period will be denied, as will any attempts to avoid it by resigning your enlistment.

This matter could have been avoided completely had you reported what you considered to be abuse or reprisal to your superiors, instead of taking matters into your own hands, though in this specific situation I find no evidence to support that assertion. Please avoid further contact with the accuser and her fiance, where duty or orders are not a factor. I have requested the same from them, for your benefit.

I am letting you know that this punishment could have been far more severe, please understand that I am trying to help you here, Aster.

You have 48 hours to acknowledge receipt and understanding, or to dispute the claims by filing a request for trial by court martial. If you request court martial, limits on the severity of punishment are waived, and if found guilty, you may be subject to severe disciplinary actions such as demotion, discharge from Starfleet service, or incarceration.

Time to move past this,

//SIGNED//

Captain Andre Freeman
Station Commander
Deep Space Thirteen
14 Likes
Acknowledged. See you in 30.
3 Likes