Forging Bonds

In the aftermath of recent events which saw the loss of starships Caelian, Damocles, and Gainsborough; Captain Se'Lai has dedicated the Valley Forge to aiding the Gainsborough survivors in the ongoing investigation into these events as well as the pursuit of their lost XO who is currently listed as MIA.

Before the Valley Forge can embark on this journey however, they must integrate the crew with the Gainsborough survivors who wish to continue on this assignment while they work tirelessly pouring over logs and salvage to understand how the task force was so effortlessly destroyed.

--

When: Friday 22nd September, Beta Shift*

Where: USS Valley Forge

What: Integration of new & old crew and commencement of investigation into loss of task force

OOC point of contact: @Crystyll

--

This is an open casual to introduce old and new faces as the former Gainsborough crew is reformed. All are welcome either as one time guests or new additions to the player crew either as existing crew reassigned, or introducing new alts. More info on the new open format episodes to follow in a separate thread.

*Start time is set at Beta, but being an open casual, this one will be amenable to late arrivals as much as early departures.
5 Likes
I can maybe bring my cadet pilot around as a late arrival, I'll be just getting off work when this starts so depends on how long you plan to keep going with it.
1 Like
bbbump, this is today!
2 Likes