Notification of Suspension | Samuel Bishop

BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Bishop; DS13/Security
CC DS13/Command; CAPT Timoreev
FROM CMDR Aloran

SUBJ Notification of Suspension

Captain Bishop,

To say I'm deeply troubled by your actions the previous night would be an understatement. Interjecting yourself into the situation was misguided enough. You then went on to not only lie during an investigation but outright ignored commands from security; resulting in the discharge of a phaser on stun. You state in your own report that Subcommander t'Aendon was unstable enough to attack and even attempt to murder an officer of Starfleet. This is not a minor incident, Captain. You were willing to take the blame for an officer unstable enough to commit murder in the Event Horizon Lounge, in front of several Starfleet officers. Nor did you inform security of this danger, placing them at risk. Then you lied about it after the fact. After being exposed you took it on yourself to make several groundless assumptions; ignoring lawful commands from security.

With regards to lying to security officers during an investigation and ignoring lawful orders from those same officers it is the determination of this office that your actions constitute two counts of Obstruction of Justice.

The following disciplinary actions will be taken:

1. Effective immediately, you are placed on a full suspension from active duty. This suspension will last a total of two (2) months from the date of this message.

2. Upon receipt of this message you are to be released from the brig. No further travel or movement restrictions are being enacted. If you choose to remain on the Valley Forge you must do so with civilian status. Yourself and the Captain of that vessel may face additional charges should you be found violating the terms of your suspension.

3. This notice will be permanently attached to your Starfleet personnel file and made available for review by any future promotions boards, awards committees, or superior officers to whom an understanding of your service record is relevant.

Your actions have jeopardized your standing and reputation within the Federation. You are strongly advised to consider the implications of your actions, and to understand that further violations may endanger your career in Starfleet.

You have 48 hours to acknowledge receipt and understanding, or to dispute the claims by filing a request for trial by court martial. If you request court martial, limits on the severity of punishment are waived, and if found guilty, you may be subject to severe disciplinary actions such as demotion, discharge from Starfleet service, or incarceration.

//SIGNED//
Commander Esca Aloran
Judge Advocate, 38th Fleet
12 Likes
TO: CMDR E. Aloran
CC: DS13/Command; CAPT A. A. Timoreev
FROM DR S. A. Bishop
SUBJ Notification of Suspension

Commander,

I acknowledge the notification and I, effective immediately, consider myself suspended from active duty. I will relocate to the Valley Forge as a civilian.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Dr Samuel Alexander Bishop
USS Valley Forge
8 Likes