Faulty Android in the Event Horizon Lounge

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 93870.5
FILED BY:
LT. Dreamy, Isaac M.
SECURITY:
Level 1 - Open

MISSION: Technical call, faulting automaton.

OUTCOME: Foreign object removed from Matrix, Android returning to semi-operational status.

KEY PERSONNEL:
LCMDR. Suvik
LT. Dreamy, I. M.

NARRATIVE: On Stardate 93841.2, Lieutenant Commander Suvik and I were dispatched to respond to a technical call of an android faulting. We found the android at the top of the ramp entering the Event Horizon lounge. It stood in a defensive posture angled at a Klingon operations officer, it's uniform while in a good condition was severely outdated.

As Commander Suvik began attempting a vocal diagnostic I went about a tricorder scan to which I found a foreign object lodged in the construct's matrix. After recieving the order to conduct the repair, I went about it. All in all the process took a few moments, figuring if something broke it was a good thing I was an engineer.

As the obstruction was removed, it was briefly identified as romulan in origin. As we were running a busy night I hadn't the chance to do further research. The android powered down with the removal and entered a self-repairing diagnostic mode. The automaton reactivated itself and designated itself as UFPA-0094322. Nicknamed Sacha. The android further stated that it was returning to a duty aboard the USS Helen, twenty years prior. Commander Suvik informed the Android of it's location and what the current year was and emplaced restrictions on the use of replicators and holodecks. Any maintenance or power would need to be supervised by a member of engineering.

The other patrons of the bar were alerted if something should happen again to alert Engineering or Commander Mandra.

RECOMMENDATION: No further recommendation at the time.

OOC: Whoops, little late.
We'll call this book keeping.
5 Likes