TO: CAPT Cynis | SUBJ: Prisoner Exchange

1qAjEb9.png
STARDATE 93885.3

TO CAPT. Cynis
CC - - - - - -
SUBJPrisoner exchange

Security level 2: Restricted

Jolan'tru captain.
I'm contacting you because I don't have the possibility to contact your friend, Tabadi Mysti. I contacted my command, asking the permission to transfer the orion female on board the Iurret to the Orion Space Navy. I think they will be more able to retrieve information from her and, also, she is wanted from OSN. So, I was hoping you were able to help me in contact Tabadi Mysti and arrange the operation.
Waiting for your response,
cordially

Commander Lovoran J'Tak Tholoan
Commanding officer, R.R.W Iurret
Republic Detachment, 38th Fleet
6 Likes
jdyPbAV.gif
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO CMDR Tholoan
CC Tabadi Mysti
FROM CAPT Sadia Cynis

SUBJ RE: Prisoner Exchange

Commander,
thank you for your quick response in this matter. I have informed Tabadi Mysti of your request and you can expect her to contact you soon.
I also want to warn you that the Branded Lady (or her servants) might try to disrupt the transfer. It is usual for such agents to terminate themselves in case they are risking discovery or capture. Since we have uncovered prisoner's allegiance and motive and she has not even attempted a suicide, there is a possibility that she either plans to escape, kill a high profile target during or after the transfer, or is simply awaiting extraction.
While her being a clone might mean that she's expendable, she's still a loose end and Branded Lady might attempt either an extraction or termination.

Be careful,

//SIGNED//
CAPT Sadia Cynis
Commander of task force Hurq Mevik
6 Likes
1qAjEb9.png
STARDATE 93887.6

TO CAPT. Cynis
CC Tabadi Mysti
SUBJRE: Prisoner exchange

Security level 2: Restricted

Thank you for your help, captain. We will take any precaution necessary to avoid an eventual back-slash of the Branded Lady or one of her agent. We will both the eyes open for any eventual attempts of kill or get free our prisoner.

Commander Lovoran J'Tak Tholoan
Commanding officer, R.R.W Iurret
Republic Detachment, 38th Fleet
4 Likes