"E'lev by Rhiu" Outlet Store now open on DS13

FOR IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE
x5Protx.jpg

On Stardate 93927.2, "E'lev by Rhiu" in cooperation with the the administration of the 38th Fleet, is pleased to announce the grand opening of T'Rhiu Jarok's first, "E'lev by Rhiu" outlet store. Located on the prestigious Deck 25 of Deep Space 13, "E'lev by Rhiu" brings a timeless quality of style and elegance to Deep Space 13 and the excellent personalized customer service that "E'lev by Rhiu" has become known for across the quadrant.

The outlet store will cater to the discerning patron looking for a touch of class and a keen eye for high fashion in the modern age, on a modest budget.

T'Rhiu Jarok had this to say on the evening the grand opening, "My personal history goes a long way with DS13 and I'm so happy and proud to share a little bit of something near and dear to my heart with my friends here."

After the grand opening, guests were invited to a private cocktail party inside the store. Designed by Earth renowned architectural firm, the Xiyuan Group, the store boast all the modern amenities expected of a high fashion retail store in addition to "E'lev by Rhiu" industry leading standard of personalized attendants. In attendance were several members of the press, high ranking representatives of the Romulan Republic, Starfleet and the Federation, a who's who in fashion and even a special visit by the famous Vulcan fashion critic, V'oan of the Quadrant Today publication.

Starbase Commander, Thau Theisen had this to say of the grand opening, "Staff and citizens aboard DS13 welcome the opening of each and every new shop aboard our station ... a premium Romulan fashion shop will add always-welcomed diversity to our already wonderful marketplace."

"E'lev by Rhiu" outlet store is currently now open for business! Located on Deck 25 Store front # 209.

About "E'lev by Rhiu" and it's founder, Sub Admiral T'Rhiu Jarok, Pontix to the Romulan Flotilla:

Former Ms. Mol'Rhian and current Pontix for the Romulan Flotilla, Sub Admiral T'Rhiu Jarok's clothing line caters to the smart and sophisticated Rihanh, male and female. Using only the finest quality silks and materials. These lovingly handcrafted garments are created by the finest craftsman in the Beta quadrant, which caters to those with a refined taste and an eye for fashion or those seeking a personal touch in their clothing.

"E'lev by Rhiu", will personally tailor and create designs that will last until the next century and provide not only clothing for when not serving the Republic but also within; as "E'lev by Rhiu" is the only authorized dealer by the Republic to manufacture and create on duty uniforms.....there's the standard uniform and then there's "E'lev by Rhiu".

Every garment produced under the "E'lev by Rhiu" name brand is personally looked over by T'Rhiu Jarok to ensure that only the finest garments are delivered to the buyer and provides a personal guarantee that is the buyer is not satisfied, T'Rhiu will personally oversee the design and manufacturing process to meet the highest standards of her elite clients.

When standard is not enough, there now is "E'lev by Rhiu". <3
5 Likes