02 Feb: Warpbait

Following the successful capture and interrogation of individuals associated with the 'Scryer' underground intel network, SFI picks up the investigation with the aim to devise a suitable means of utilizing their newfound asset and infiltrate said network. Meanwhile; USS Valley Forge and the rest of Libra Squadron have developed a cunning plan to bait the Branded Lady's forces and track them back to their base. All that remains, is to spring the trap...

--

When: Friday 2nd February @ Beta + 1

Where: USS Valley Forge bridge

What: Bridge RP

OOC point of contact: @Crystyll, @Anncarise

--

As usual for Valley Forge events, it is OPEN TO ALL, including other ships and starbase personnel. This event is a part of the larger Branded Lady storyline, but no prior knowledge is necessary for joining. Given the nature of this episode, will also open it up to any KDF characters wishing to attend.
4 Likes
A cunning plan you say?
Spoiler: Show
cunning-plan-blackadder-quotes.jpg
2 Likes
Can't wait to come along and see what happens next.
2 Likes
I'll do my best to attend.
3 Likes
Midway will be there in some capacity
2 Likes
I'll be there
2 Likes
Here's hoping there's no callouts this time. I should be there...
2 Likes
DePoe wrote:
Here's hoping there's no callouts this time. I should be there...
Or not! I have class at Beta +2 so most likely I cannot attend. :(
2 Likes
I won't be able to OOCly attend because of work, but since this involves all of Libra squadron ICly can I say that Somek and the Republic will be there at least in the background/going pew pew at things if needed?
4 Likes
Would love to make it to this, but we're having a minor crisis at work, so I'm gonna be stuck here most of the night.

If anything, the Astraeus can be there offering support in the background :thumb:
3 Likes