5’11”
WEIGHT
166 lbs
EYE COLOR
Green
HAIR COLOR
Blond

CAREER MILESTONES
2403 | Began at Starfleet Academy, San Francisco, Earth.
2404 | Joined Undergraduate Research Program for Xenopsychiatry.
2407 | Graduated from Starfleet Academy top 5% of his class.
Entered Starfleet Medical in Medical Psychiatry program, San Francisco.
Entered Neurobiology Research Assistant Program
2409 | Borg Incursion Occurs, Starfleet Medical overwhelmed with liberated Borg.
2411 | Graduated with a medical degree in psychiatry.
Commissioned as a Lieutenant, Junior Grade, into Starfleet.
Stayed on at Starfleet Medical for first assignment.
2414 | Promoted to Lieutenant.
Assigned to Starbase 24 as a Counselor.
2417 | Transferred to Deep Space 13
2419 | Transferred back to Starfleet Medical to participate in a six month research study.
2419 | Upon concluding said study, requested transfer back to Deep Space 13 to resume his duties as a Counselor.

BIOGRAPHICAL HIGHLIGHTS
The oldest of three siblings, Tyler was born to Kaitlyn and Michael Hawk. His father is a xenobotanist that runs a specialized plant shop and his mother is a Counselor for Starfleet, stationed at Sydney, Earth.

While he was not indifferent to the exotic beauty of the alien plants his father kept and displayed, his mother’s position as a Counselor in Starfleet proved to be a greater draw. Early on, he had a desire to help others, and this evolved into his desire to practice psychiatry.

He attended Starfleet Academy from 2403 to 2407. While there, he acted as an undergraduate research assistant for the Xenopsychiatry Research program. Even with the additional responsibilities, he still managed to graduate with honors, in the top 5% of his class.

In 2407, Tyler entered medical school at Starfleet Medical, San Francisco in the Medical Psychiatry program. In addition to his studies, he became a Research Assistant for the Neurobiology Program.

In 2409 the Borg invaded Vega Colony. Overtime, victims of Borg attacks and liberated Borg were sent for treatment to Starfleet Medical. Tyler was exposed to the horrors of assimilation and consequently began to lean towards helping treat those suffering from the Borg Incursion.

In 2411, Tyler graduated, but remained on at Starfleet Academy as his first post. His time was mainly spent treating victims of Borg attacks and the liberated, giving him a great deal of experience in the subject. Over the years, he has continued to serve by assisting several long-term patient via subspace communications, mostly as maintenance as needed.

His next duty assignment was Starbase 24, near the Klingon Empire. He arrived in 2414, after the attack by the Klingons. The station was still undergoing final repairs, and most of Tyler’s work involved handling the anxiety issues related to fears the Klingons would return. It was at this time, that Tyler managed to acquire (or perhaps, be adopted by) Samantha, a grey tabby cat. Her temperament was so gentle and calm that he quickly had her trained and certified as a therapy cat.

In 2417, Tyler was transferred from Starbase 24 to Deep Space 13 to serve as a station counselor.

IMMEDIATE FAMILY
  • MATERNAL Kaitlyn Hawk. Counselor, Sydney, Earth.
  • PATERNAL Michael Hawk. Father's Xenobotanist, Sydney, Earth.
  • SIBLING Maximillian Hawk. Warp Drive Engineer, U.S.S. Felicia.
  • SIBLING Jonathan Hawk. Cadet, Starfleet Academy.

MEDICAL HISTORY
PHYSICAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
UP TO DATE: Y
EVALUATOR: Dr. Aloise Helson
NOTES: Fit for duty.

MENTAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
UP TO DATE: Y
EVALUATOR: Greyson Archivon
NOTES: Okay for Active Duty
4 Likes
OOC Notes:

So Tyler is a counselor, obviously, and a psychiatrist to boot. I mention this because I have a background in psychology myself, irl. While I'm not training to be a therapist or psychiatrist myself, I do have more knowledge of the subject than your average person. (Especially because of my interest particular in neuroscience) That being said, I'm perfectly open to actually RPing out sessions with someone's character. And providing psych evaluations as well. Feel free to contact me here on enjin or ingame (Tyler@rebelfirestorm) if you'd like to take advantage of this. Currently his specialties seem to be liberated Borg and general trauma, though I'm certainly able to branch out.

As a side note, if you happen to be interested in the psychiatry aspect of I am open to whatever psychological ailment a character might have. That can be something predetermined via an OOC chat or could be something Tyler discovers in the course of sessions. The important aspect to that is communication. Let me know, when scheduling a session, if you want psychiatry involved with your character. I tend to keep written notes on these things, as I myself have ADHD and tend to not remember details if I don't write them down.

Looking forward to working with people!

-Rebel
4 Likes