To: <DS13 Counseling Dept. | Subj.: Psychological Evaluation

BH1Pd8X.png

Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO <DS13 Counceling>
CC
FROM LIEUTENANT Duncan McLean
SUBJ Psychological Evaluation
Dear Counseling Dept,
I have been informed that I cannot resume active duty until I have completed a psychological evaluation due to recent events. As such I would like to complete this evaluation as soon as possible.
Please contact me so we can schedule this.

Thank you.
//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Duncan McLean
1 Like
BH1Pd8X.png

TO LT McLean
CC LCDR Cedano
FROM LT Hawk

Lieutenant McLean,

Hello and welcome to the 38th Fleet, Argo. I am Doctor Tyler Hawk and I have been assigned to do your evaluation. I understand your desire to be cleared for duty and will attempt to schedule you at the earliest convenience possible. While my schedule is full tomorrow, I have appointments open beginning at the Gamma shift both Thursday and Friday. If neither of these times periods are conducive to your schedule, please send me your calendar so I can determine a time that works for both of us.

Thank you.
//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Tyler Hawk
Counselor, Deep Space 13
BH1Pd8X.png

TO LT Hawk
CC LCDR Cedano
FROM LT McLean
SUBJ RE: RE: Psychological evaluation
Doctor Hawk
Thursday Gamma shift works for me.
Thank you.
//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Duncan McLean
BH1Pd8X.png

TO LT McLean
CC LCDR Cedano
FROM LT Hawk

Lieutenant McLean,

The results of your evaluation have been posted. Please accept my apologies on the length of time it took to process your paperwork. You have been cleared for duty, however you will be required to attend weekly counseling sessions for at least four standard weeks. We spoke briefly during the evaluation about events that necessitated your evaluation. If you feel comfortable speaking with me, I would be happy to work with you for the duration of your required sessions. However, if you would prefer to speak with another counselor, feel free to contact Ensign Caissa for scheduling. I will not be offended if you wish to explore your options.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Tyler Hawk
Counselor, Deep Space 13