Letter of Reprimand: LTJG. Valore, S.

BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95593.2

TO LTJG. Valore, S.
CC CAPT. Nimitz, A.; CMDR. Halsing, J.
FROM RDML. Konieczko, D.

SUBJ Letter of Reprimand: LTJG. Valore, S.
AKas0II.png

Lieutenant Valore,

You stand accused of inappropriate conduct including a threat against the life of an underage individual, thus acting against the principles of Starfleet and the Federation that you have been trained to uphold. It is the determination of this command that your recent actions constitute one count of Conduct Unbecoming an Officer of the Federation.

The following disciplinary actions will be taken:

1. You are required to enroll in and attend Starfleet Academy course Diplomacy and Conflict Resolution, as well as enroll in one semester's worth of Starfleet Regulations and Protocol series lectures, with accompanying exam.

2. This notice will be permanently attached to your Starfleet personnel file and made available for review by any future promotions boards, awards committees, or superior officers to whom an understanding of your service record is relevant.

Your actions have jeopardized your standing and reputation within the Federation and potentially the standing and reputation of the Federation within the galactic community. You are strongly advised to consider the implications of your actions, and to understand that further violations may endanger your career in Starfleet.

You have 48 hours to acknowledge receipt and understanding, or to dispute the claims by filing a request for trial by court martial. If you request court martial, limits on the severity of punishment are waived, and if found guilty, you may be subject to severe disciplinary actions such as demotion, discharge from Starfleet service, or incarceration.

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral Dmitri Konieczko
Executive Officer
38th Fleet 'Argo'
5 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95593.9

TO RDML. Konieczko, D.
CC CAPT. Nimitz, A.; CMDR. Halsing, J.
FROM LTJG. Valore, S.
SUBJ Re: Letter of Reprimand: LTJG. Valore, S.
UMbcSkD.png

Rear Admiral Konieczko,

Thank you for contacting me. This message is acknowledged and understood. Upon return to Deep Space 13, I will enroll and complete the courses assigned along with any additional disciplinary measures deemed necessary by my commanding officer.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Junior Grade Sera Valore
Yeoman, U.S.S. Pegasus
6 Likes