Subj: Assistance requested | To: CAPT Ailes, <38th/Command>

zrh9bND.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Ailes
CC <38th/Command>
FROM CMDR Umvor
SUBJ Assistance requested, UFOs sighted on Kelterre II

Greetings, Captain Ailes and 38th Fleet Command. I hope everyone is doing well there.

I'm writing on behalf of my research team, which has an outpost on Kelterre II, within your fleet's operational area. We specialize in ocean ecosystems and evolutionary theory and Kelterre is but one of several planets that we frequent.

On our most recent return here, however, we have discovered something new and strange. We have been here for a week and everything seemed normal. However, approximately thirty-six hours ago, we discovered foreign spacefaring objects entering Kelterre II's atmosphere. It was not immediately apparent, as the objects are very small, roughly four or five cubic centimeters. But they began falling en masse into the ocean. It is very likely we would have missed the phenomenon entirely were it not for our satellite in orbit recording their entry.

As this occurrence is beyond our field of jurisdiction, we have resisted investigating any further and have remained at our outpost which is located roughly half a hemisphere away from the landing point of the objects. We would be grateful for 38th's exploration of this matter in order to guide our own decisions going forward.

//SIGNED//
CMDR Umvor, Hig
Kelterre II Research Lead

//ATTACHMENT// KELT.II-nu-95668.satdata
5 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CMDR Umvor
CC 38th/Command
FROM CAPT Ailes, B.
SUBJ Re: Assistance requested, UFOs sighted on Kelterre II
4OB3P0J.png

Commander,

We have received your request and I have begun assembling teams to come to your assistance. It will take a day or two before we can make it out there, but we will come to your aid as soon as possible. Thank you for keeping us updated.

//SIGNED//
Captain Beylara Ailes
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
1 Like
zrh9bND.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Ailes
CC <38th/Command>, <USS al-Haytham/Command>
FROM CMDR Umvor
SUBJ FYI Research group departing

Greetings, Captain Ailes and 38th Fleet Command.

We simply wanted to inform you that our research team's cycle on Kelterre II is coming to and end, and we'll be departing the planet within the next several days. The majority of our equipment will be packed, save for our longterm observational experiments.

We wish you continued luck in understanding the current mysteries here.

//SIGNED//
CMDR Umvor, Hig
Kelterre II Research Lead
1 Like