BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO CAPT Bishop, S.
CC CAPT Nimitz, A.
FROM LTJG Valore, S.
SUBJ Plan Approved
UMbcSkD.png

Captain Bishop,

On behalf of Captain Nimitz, I wish to inform you that the Captain has reversed his decision with regards to involving Lieutenant Valencia in the discussed operation. He respectfully requests that you inform her and make necessary arrangements to carry out this task.

It should also be noted, however, that the Captain has explicitly stated that the Lieutenant will be restricted to one phaser. The Captain also wishes that this is made known to the Lieutenant.

To my knowledge, the Captain has yet to contact the admiralty with regards to this matter. You will be made aware of any directives passed down if pertinent to the operation.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Junior Grade S. Valore
Yeoman
U.S.S. Pegasus
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 2 - Confidential
Stardate 95774.4

TO LT(JG) S. Valore
CC CAPT A. Nimitz
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ RE: Plan Approved
ONKKwVo.png

Noted.

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour

BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 3 - Restricted
Stardate 95774.4

TO 1LT G. Valencia
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ FW: Plan Approved
ONKKwVo.png

Gabriella,

You're up. Get suited and booted and report to the USS Pegasus as soon as you receive this message. Be on your best behaviour; I don't want any complaints. As stated, you're only allowed one (1) phaser. Don't try to outgun Alistair. You have nothing to prove.

You know who you'll be meeting. Don't lose your cool, don't provoke or antagonise him. You one-upped him last time. Don't let him get revenge on you. Follow Alistair's orders closely and keep the team safe.

Remember we're watching your progress carefully. Don't give us a reason to put a red mark in your file.

Good Luck,

//SIGNED//
4 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png

Stardate 95783.5

TO RADM Konieczko
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ FW: Plan Approved
ONKKwVo.png

Admiral,

Please find forwarded the message chain above.

//SIGNED//
1 Like