AAR: Vayyolet Goes Home

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 96261.0
FILED BY:
CAPT S. Bishop
SECURITY:
Level 1 - Open

MISSION: Return Vayyolet back to her people.

OUTCOME: Vayyolet safely returned to Mrena.

KEY PERSONNEL:
CAPT S. Bishop
CMDR A. Samaras
CMDR N. Larson

CPT G. Valencia

CIV Linnae Vayyolet Ammoretta

NARRATIVE: With all the information presented to her, Vayyolet chose to return back home. Upon contact with the Nivay, Beyyla Jinnah Trole, Vayyolet's situation was explained and how she came to be on board the Endeavour. The Nivay was accepting and Vayyolet was happy to return. This officer, along with Commander Larson and Captain Valencia, accompanied Vayyolet to the surface, were this officer met with the Nivay personally. Our conversation began with trepidation, but eventually, a rapport was established. Topics included previous Federation contact with the Nelaraans, the recent Vayt-Nelaraan War, which had indeed come to an end, and Vayttian future. It seems that the Vayt have no expansion desires and wish to continue to trade with nearby neighbours peacefully, including the Federation. Upon hearing that the U.S.S. Endeavour was exploring the sector, the Vayt were happy to engage in a trade of cartographic and survey data, which this officer agreed to, pending confirmation from command.

After an assurance that Vayyolet will be treated safely, the away team bade their farewells and returned to the U.S.S. Endeavour.

RECOMMENDATION: Vayyolet made an impact on certain members of the crew and her departure was one of mixed emotions. Crewmembers have asked if they are able to keep in contact with the girl. I have asked them to not do so immediately, as relations with the Vayt are still raw. In time, as our relations grow stronger with the Vayt, I will revisit these requests.

To this end, I would recommend that we continue to build positive relations with the Vayt, whilst being mindful of the Prime Directive in this sector.

OOC: The AAR for an event that took place offscreen. No logs available since there are none!
2 Likes