BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO LT Aev
CC --
FROM LT Valore, S.
SUBJ Nethali Aster
AKas0II.png

Lieutenant Aev,

I understand that you know Nethali Aster. I believe she worked under your commanding officer. Do you have any information on her you are willing to divulge? A dossier, perhaps?

Peace and long life.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant S. Valore
Administrative Yeoman
Office of Rear Admiral Konieczko
2 Likes
TO LT Valore
FROM LT Aev
BCC CDR Davin
SUBJ RE: Nethali Aster

Lieutenant,

I am hesitant to share more beyond pointing towards her dossier, although it's been quite some time since I read it. A search of the database should reveal a copy. It is, at the least, a few years out of date. I would be happy to arrange a meeting between yourself and her, should you wish. Such a meeting is the best route to answering your questions.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Aev
Intelligence Officer, R.R.W. D'Ishae
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO LT Aev
CC --
FROM LT Valore, S.
AKas0II.png

Lieutenant,

I understand your hesitation. I thank you for your professional assistance in directing me to the dossier.

I would not be surprised to learn that Romulans also possess protective paternal instincts. Congratulations on the child. I suspect you will be an amicable father.

Peace and long life.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant S. Valore
Administrative Yeoman
Office of Rear Admiral Konieczko
2 Likes
TO LT Valore
FROM LT Aev
BCC CDR Davin

Lieutenant,

I am always thrilled at being able to assist our allies in the Federation.

A word of friendly advice. You're at the start of a search that is going to take you in directions you could not possibly have imagined just one day ago. Save this message and refer to it as you investigate what is perhaps the greatest enigma in this sector. You will be tested, but should you persevere and successfully navigate the labyrinth that is Nethali Aster, know that you have managed where many have been broken.

Stay sane,

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Aev
Intelligence Officer, R.R.W. D'Ishae
7 Likes
WARNING: Unknown Encryption format
>>Attempt Decryption?
Y/N
>>Working
SYS_ERR: Partial data corruption
>>Attempt Recovery?
Y/N
>>Working
Data Recovered

Security
L̴e̸v̸e̷l̶ ̷3̴
̷̮̼̂S̵̢̅f̷̜̽̈t̵̘̒͆u̷̟͌͘s̷̢̽j̴͓̏͜d̷̮̚͜u̸̳͒f̷̜̺̂ë̶́͜
TO LT Valore
FROM Ḑ̸̛̣̠͈̤̩̜̍́͐͂̋̓̽̏̐́͊̑͑̈́̚͜͜#̷̡̘̪̳͍̦͍̻̬̪̮̲̳̳̅͘ͅͅS̸̯͉̐̈ ̶̛̛̩̗̫̲̪͂́̌͛̂̈́̈̈̓̾̄̾̚͜͝͝Ĕ̸̜̯͇̤̩͍͔͉̣͜ͅb̶̛͓͙̺̹̪̼͚͍̤̳̈̆̆̈́̈́̐̾͂̈́̚͜x̷̨͕̼͗̈̒̊̎̒͆̾͑̆̄̉͠!̴̛̙̰̱̭̺̫͈͕̰͍̣̅͑̽́̉̎̕ȏ̶̥̬͆̉̋̓̽̽͊̏̉̃̓̑̈́̂̚͘
BCC --
SUBJ Aster

It's not too late.

You can still walk away.

You can still forget about all of this.

You can still go back.

//SIGNED//
--
7 Likes