TO: 38th/COs | SUBJ: Mineral Facility Research

BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO 38th/COs
CC RDML Quint
FROM LTJG Diaz
SUBJ Mineral Facility Research

Good day, Commanding Officers,

Recently, the U.S.S. Brahe undertook a mission to investigate a derelict mining facility in Sector ALB-8739-B. Despite being abandoned, the facility contained advanced automated systems estimated to have been operational with no outside assistance for over 1,500 years. It was recommended a research team be deployed to study the facility in greater detail and determine what useful technology it might contain. Attached is the report filed by the Brahe for your consideration.

After communicating with Rear Admiral Quint, he has requested a science vessel to be volunteer for this assignment. Those who are interested, please contact myself and CC the communication to the Admiral for consideration.

Respectfully,

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant, Junior Grade Naes Diaz
Administrative Yeoman
Office of Rear Admiral Quint

//ATTACHMENT// Mission Report Stardate 96391.log
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CMDR O'Dara
CC LTJG Diaz
FROM CAPT Sel
SUBJ FWD: Mineral Facility Research

Commander O'Dara,
Looks like Command is taking your recommendation for further study seriously. I'm not sure if the Brahe will have the opportunity to perform this task. If you're interested in follow-up reports, contact LT Diaz for how you can participate in this effort.

Best Regards,
Captain Zaliel Sel
Commanding Officer, USS Brahe
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO LTJG Diaz
CC CAPT Sel; RDML Quint;
FROM CMDR O'Dara
SUBJ RE: FWD: Mineral Facility Research

Lieutenant Diaz;
As the Commanding officer aboard the Brahe, during the mission that took place in Sector ALB-8739-B that discovered the mining facility; I would like to request the opportunity to participate in, potentially even lead, any further operations pertaining to this facility. I have first-hand experience with this facility, and the adverse conditions that surround it, and feel I could be an asset to any team sent to conduct further investigation.

Thank you for your consideration.
//SIGNED//
Commander Hannah O'Dara
Tactical Officer | Deep Space 13
3 Likes
1qAjEb9.pngSecurity Level 1 - Open

TO: LTJG Diaz
CC: WCDR Miral
SUBJ: Re: Mineral Facility Research

Lieutenant,

Due to the tactical location potential, the JSI may have interest in this facility as well. Please give us time to analyze the reports and determine the strategic value before making a decision on ship deployment. I have already notified the Ael'Riov and forwarded all relevant communications and reports.

//SIGNED//
Subcommander Tylen tr'Valex
Commanding Officer, R.R.W. Laehval
6 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO LTJG N. Diaz
CC RDML E. Quint
FROM CMDR S. al Firawn

SUBJ RE: Mineral Facility Research

Lieutenant,

I would like to volunteer the U.S.S al-Haytham for this mission. Coupled with my background in the sciences, I believe it would be most effective to choose us for this task; both the ship and I have a good track record with follow up missions such as these. We will also be happy to accept other researchers onboard for the duration of the mission, should it be required.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact, should you need more information,

Regards,

//SIGNED//

Commander Sulayman ibn Tariq al Firawn
Commanding Officer, USS al-Haytham
38th Fleet "Argo"
5 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO 38th/COs
CC LTJG Diaz
FROM RADM Quint, E
SUBJ Mineral Facility Research

Well thank you all for the motivated interest.
As it sits, I'd like this to be completed on Stardate 96408.1 it at all possible. If this is a time frame all are suited to, I offer a counter idea and to assemble a joint team aboard the Asmiov.
Thoughts?

//SIGNED///
Emery Quint,
Rear Admiral, Fleet Executive Officer
38'th Fleet 'Argo'

((OOC as I understand it Zaliel is offering to GM this on Friday, so first things first, if she's got a time that works for everyone that'll be great! IF only one group gets to do it, thats great to!))
2 Likes
((Actually it would be a week from this Friday as my IC calendar this week was already full when this kicked off. I'll setup an event for 2020-06-05 at Gamma +1 shortly!))
2 Likes
(( Related Event ))
2 Likes