R.R.W. Laehval

FIOaMKs.png

6MmHTFr.jpg

R.R.W. Laehval
HA’FEH CLASS ASSAULT WARBIRD

qo6AqZW.png

The Ha'feh-class Assault Warbird represents the latest developments in Romulan technology. Developed in tandem with the Ha'apax class, the Assault Warbird is much smaller, faster and packs a big punch. This vessel channels all available power to weapons, making it one of the deadliest Warbirds, at the sacrifice of some hull and shields.

The Laehval specifically was among some of the first Ha-feh class Warbirds to come from the Romulan Republic’s new shipyards. It began service in 2412, running covert intelligence gathering and raiding missions against Imperial targets. In order to accomplish its missions, the Laehval was fitted with additional computer and sensor equipment related to intelligence gathering. A larger complement of Intelligence Officers have been assigned to the ship, including experts in computer science and cybersecurity. To offset the required crewmen, officers from other departments have been limited, specifically emergency medical. Due to the Warbird’s primary function as intelligence gathering and hit-and-run ambush style combat, fewer medical emergencies are predicted.

Current Senior Staff

COMMANDING OFFICER
ROoumC7.png
SUBCOMMANDER
Tylen tr’Valex
EXECUTIVE OFFICER
SSrtc51.png
SUBCOMMANDER
Vijut t’Oliuk (NPC)
OPERATIONS
SSrtc51.png
CENTURION
Takat tr’Murrim (NPC)
ENGINEERING
SSrtc51.png
CENTURION
Endain tr’Imaike (NPC)
TACTICAL
SSrtc51.png
CENTURION
Nitheth t’Sateth (NPC)
SECURITY
SSrtc51.png
CENTURION
Sikium tr’Himus (NPC)
INTELLIGENCE
SSrtc51.png
CENTURION
Selith t’Cencis (NPC)
MEDICAL
SSrtc51.png
LIEUTENANT
Rekai tr’Xevus (NPC)

wAZBK3M.png

Habitable Decks: 15
Avg. Crew Compliment: 500
Emergency Capacity: 1000

Avg. Cruising Speed: Warp 7
Max. Cruising Speed: Warp 9.5
Maximum Speed: Warp 9.75 (For 6 hours)

OFFENSIVE SYSTEMS
Fore:
2x Dual Heavy Plasma Disruptor Pulse Cannons
4x Heavy Plasma Disruptor Cannons
2x Plasma Disruptor Beam Arrays
2x Plasma Torpedo Launchers

Ventral:
3x Plasma Disruptor Beam Arrays

Aft:
2x Plasma Disruptor Beam Arrays
2x Plasma Disruptor Turrets
2x Plasma Torpedo Launchers
1x Tricobalt Mine Launcher

Compliment:
12x Scorpion Fighters
2x Kestrel-class Runabouts
3x Tiercel-class Shuttles

DEFENSIVE SYSTEMS
Auto-regenerative Shield Matrix
Absorptive Shield Singularity Inverter Array
Active Modulation Cloaking Device

((OOC: WIP I'm currently working on the ship's specifications but I'm afraid I know very little about Warbird design and the wikis seem to lack any substantial information besides crew sizes. So if anyone more knowledgeable than I wishes to lend a hand, I would be happy to discuss and get feedback! Also, as it currently stands I do not quite have intentions to run ship events, as I cannot promise I have time for DMing. But I am open to the possibility of having players within the crew. Feel free to message me if interested!))
1 Like