4 May: Investigate the U.S.S. Ceres

A expert in the Borg will come to the station to brief about what is believed to be a Borg take over of the Ceres by her engineering officer who is a liberated Borg. She will inform that she wishes the woman returned to her alive, if possible, and that limited damage come to the U.S.S. Ceres during the mission.

--

When: Thursday, May 4th, @Gamma

Where: Ship Bridge

What: A very dangerous mission to counter a take over of the U.S.S. Ceres by an unexpected foe

OOC point of contact: @vineco

--

This might have a level of WTHuh at some point and I apologize for that, heh. It will be a very dangerous and if anyone wishes to end a character during this mission, feel free to request it. I insist that those involved in the mission be those characters who it would be logical to be there. No chefs!
5 Likes
I'll see about trying to make it.
When is Gamma?
When is Gamma?

8:00 Pm EST I believe?
I'd like to attend, but I'd be a minimum of an hour late depending on traffic.

And Nimitz is correct, Gamma is 5pm PST/8 pm EST
for Thursday, I believe I can manage it (I am no good for Friday or weekend this week).

I somehow doubt my Romulans would be as appropriate (though Taiv sword killing Borg sounds fun, as does Rekar full metal punching some with his robot hand)... maybe I could bring Tadashi though.. I'll think it through.
I can attend on Thursday at Gamma, but I don't know if it would be appropriate for the Station's Acting XO to be there. If so, you can count me in; if not, no worries. :)
Without speaking for the GM, I'd imagine that any starfleet or republic officer (who are all trained to a minimum standard for dangerous missions) would be welcome.
1 Like
Sounds like I'd be perfect for my liberated Borg, but I'll be working that day and probably couldn't get on until late anyway.
I do not know if I can attend. I have a lot going on.
I'll try to make it!
Well, wound up home from work so I'm gonna try and make this I think
1 Like