7 July | One Man's Gold (Part II)

The new OSN resource colony is under attack, an unexpected new ally arrives...this is the thrilling conclusion to One Man's Gold Part I.

--

When: Saturday, July 7, Beta +1

Audience: Klingon Based Cross-Faction

Event type: Ground RP

Starting point: Ship Bridge

OOC point of contact: @Crystyll / @Anncarise

--

As this event will tie in to Friday's Valley Forge event, it will be open to cross-faction participation from Federation characters. Note that since this is a Zenas Privateers event, Sadia's roll system will be utilized for any combat.
3 Likes
Spoiler: Mission logShow
B'Atar@anncarise | LAST TIME ON ZENAS PRIVATEERS...

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: <C> "This is the SNV Thana Vaneri to all allied forces; OSN colony is under attack from unknown forces, requesting immediate assistance! *message repeats on loop

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: FX | The familiar form of a large dreadnaught comprised of various salvaged components decloaks behind the Daramar, pinning the big KDF ship between a Tholian web and itself...

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: FX | The Salvage-Ship begins to charge up its javelin weapon...

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Thana Vaneri inbound... and another ship readin' as... Dominion?

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: FX | The OSN flagship warps in...and beside the Thana is a ship that is definitely not Dominion in aesthetic design.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: The ship appears almost like a purple version of the elegant OSN style, except with notable differences.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: Sadia@gulremal: "What the hell is that?"

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: FX | An aqua-green skinned alien with black tattoos all across her visage appears on holo.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ???: "My ship is relaying you the weak points of the vessel. Target those, and we'll take care of the rest."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: FX | The Salvage-Ship turns to flee but crumbles under the barrage, piece after piece being severed until it's nothing more than a small cruiser comprised of the command module and several others.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: FX | A gravity well forms around the command module, pulling all the other pieces in towards the centre of gravity.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: FX | The module is pummeled to a pulp, first flickering as it loses shields, then it begins to cave in on itself until the whole salvage ship is nothing but a crumpled pile of debris.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: ???: "I am Vora-Orion Dos Zon'Shaie'Foree Nos Zona-Cae. You may know me better as the Branded Lady."

B'Atar@anncarise | AND NOW THE CONCLUSION...



[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Daramar to Thana Vaneri, what the hell is going on here?

Lexi@crystyll interrupts, "Before you all get excited here, we've got another 2 ships inbound on long range sensors"

[Local] The Branded Lady@annpc#5570: "That's not ours," she turns offscreen to her crew.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *to local holo-conference* Damage report! Also prepare for ground action. *off screen* And get me ID on those ships!

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Getting an ID now; USS... MacAlpine & Valley Forge, inbound at high warp"

Fiona@falconecoose | The KDF would be recving a hail from one of the ships on approach

[Local] The Branded Lady@annpc#5570: "Federation. Should've guessed they'd show up to any distress call."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C: Mysti> "Well they are our allies, and one of their ambassadors is on the surface... and yes, this is who she claims to be; it's... a long story"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Open channel to Starfleet vessels.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> This is captain Cynis of IKS Daramar, we are responding to OSN distress call.

The Branded Lady@annpc#5570 nods, "All you need to know is that protecting this planet from the traitorous bastards attacking it is in both our best interests."

[Local] Fiona@falconecoose: <C> "This is Captain Fiona Skye of the USS MacAlpine to Klingon vessels, we are here to provide assistance to the OSN assests in distress."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *to Mysti* What is going on here? Why is she helping us against the Salvage ship?

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Fashionably late as always, Starfleet..."

[Local] Fiona@falconecoose: <C> "Better late than charging in all guns blazing."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *to someone off screen* I want full ground sensor scan, and all available assault teams prepped for insertion.

The Branded Lady@annpc#5570 | Mysti: <C> "She's handing herself over to the OSN...kind of. The Salvage Ship isn't hers, it's a part of the Scryer information broker group."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Scryers, huh."

The Branded Lady@annpc#5570 | Mysti: <C> "Apparently someone doesn't like her making nice with us so they bought off her own mercenaries and turned them against her."

Lexi@crystyll can't help but smirk a little at the revelation

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Captain Skye, seems you're late for the space combat. There's still some troublemakers on the ground, though.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> My Honour Guard is locked and loaded!

[Local] Fiona@falconecoose: <C> "Copy that, already have response teams and MACOs standing by in the transporters."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *mutters* Buggers are hiding among civilian structures, so we "technically" can't shoot them from orbit.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C> More fun at close quarters anyway

Lexi@crystyll grins while sharpening the tips of her bat'leth

Egzo@HF_Mudd mutters too, at Sadia's observation. Havin' Feddies around, even as 'friendlies', always cramps his style.

Lexi@crystyll has no style to cramp, so she's indifferent

Fiona@falconecoose | The USS MacAlpine drops out of warp slightly ahead of the Valley Forge, as she keeps her distance from the Klingon Ships

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *to Mysti* Tabadi, I will trust your judgement, but I must voice my concern. But for now, I'm joining ground forces to end this attack. We can sort the rest after the immediate threat is over.

The Branded Lady@annpc#5570 looks to Sadia, "You won't shoot my clones if I send them down there to help, right? I promise they won't shoot you."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Cynis to squadron, get all available troops pn the ground, coordinate with B'atar's assault teams that have already landed.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C: Keelah> Daramar, this is Captain Se'Lai on the Valley Forge, as pleasant as it always is to see you Captain, it always seems to be under such strenuous circumstances... We will remain in orbit to

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *text message to Egzo, Lexi and B'atar* I want your ships to keep an eye on Branded Lady's ship and forces from the sky.

The Branded Lady@annpc#5570 | San'leth acknowledges.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: + secure the outer system. I must point out though, that one of our Ambassadors is on the surface and request that every effort is made to extract her safely"

Egzo@HF_Mudd casually glances at the little screen on his armrest, and just as casually taps out a reply (that translates to) 'yes'.

Lexi@crystyll | QanwI' sends text affirmative

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Copy that, Valley Forge. Send us info on the ambassador and we'll try to extract them.

[Local] Fiona@falconecoose: <C> "My teams will begin to beam down now, any information you can send them about the situation would be appreciated. Extraction of our ambassador is currently the primary objective of our MACOs"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: <C: Keelah> Thank you Captain, sending data packet now. Good hunting down there!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *to someone offscreen* Send that info to all squad leaders on the ground, they should keep an eye on that person and extract them to safe spot.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: ( https://www.theorderofmidnight.com/storybook/m/41760224/viewthread/31824615-enelya-vix )

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: (^ Data on Fed ambassador)



The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | After beaming down, they easily make it through the shield which only blocks transporters and communicators (and messes with sensors slightly). Once inside, scans reveal the location of the -

The Raven@annpc#5570 - Ambassador and the ground teams make in a side entrance, finding themselves in some kind of warehouse room.

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Inside, one of the Raven clones is already awaiting them with a squad of Branded Lady clone troopers.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *watches sensor readings on the top of her minigun and then at the clone* All right, what's the sitrep?

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: "The fiery Klingon girl's already pressed ahead with her assault team. The way up should be clear, but the Eyes never run out of tricks."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Tricks like?

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: "Be wary for traps, reinforcements hiding where you're not expecting, that sort of thing."

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: "Remember, the Scryer's agents are masters of espionage, not war. They won't fight honourable like you Klingons prefer."

Egzo@HF_Mudd snorts.

Sharpe@falconecoose moves into the warehouse with her team of MACOs as they do a quick scan of the area while she looks over at the KDF teams, as she grins slightly "Don't worry, I will see if I remember to leave any"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Not a problem."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Got it. Keep eyes on strange air ripples, they are probably using cloaking tech. *adjusts scanner on her gun*

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: "We believe the Ambassador is in this building, but also the Eye leading the assault, so this will be heavy fighting."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Wouldn't have it any other way, but they'll most likely try to get to ambassador and use them as the bargaining chip.

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: "These troops are bred for front-lining. Want us to go first, or do you want to lead the assault?"

[Local] Sharpe@falconecoose: "Rescuing the ambassador is my team's number one priority."

The Raven@annpc#5570 checks her scanner, "We're still reading two Trill lifesigns in here, so she should still be alive."

Sadia@gulremal: You go first, we'll provide covering fire.

The Raven@annpc#5570 nods and motions for the big Orion clones to move out first before unslinging her rifle and following.

Sadia@gulremal: *to her folks* Dead clone costs nothing.

Lexi@crystyll smirks as she follows cautiously

Sadia@gulremal: *follows at close distance, checking her scanner for any irregularities* Hope they don't use cloaking mines.

Sadia@gulremal: Those things are almost impossible to detect.

The Raven@annpc#5570: "If they're using mines, the first assault team would've likely already set them off. What we should keep an eye out for is -"

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Rattling noises suddenly sound in the ceiling...

The Raven@annpc#5570: "That!"

The Raven@annpc#5570: rolls 75 (1-100)

Lexi@crystyll drops to a prone stance as her gaze shifts upwards

Sharpe@falconecoose taps on her TACPADD to adjust her cybernetic eye to adjust to scan for infrared and other standard radations on the spectrum

The Raven@annpc#5570 aims her rifle and shoots into the ceiling. An entire plating falls down, with a dead Maral assassin droid lying on top.

Sadia@gulremal: Oh lookie, this is familiar.

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | More ceiling tiles burst as four assassin droids drop down!

Sadia@gulremal: *preps an EMP grenade*

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | One of them lunges into the clone vanguard, felling two clones with one swing of its blade weapon.

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Another drops out of the ceiling tile shot down by the Raven, and the other two appears in front of the KDF/Starfleet forces!

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -ROUND ONE-

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *charges her gun*

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: (Sadia, Sharpe, Egzo, Lexi, Raven)

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -SADIA'S TURN-

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *fires a charged shot at the nearest droid*

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: rolls 52 (1-100)

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Take that, tin can!

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The shot knocks the droid back, dislodging one of its arms, though it still seems to be functional.

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -SHARPE'S TURN-

Sharpe@falconecoose dives into cover along with her team splitting between the two sides of the corrider as they start to open fire at the closest droids

[Emotes] Sharpe@falconecoose: rolls 34 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The droids are fast. Really fast. Their programming allows them to react to shots far more effectively than an organic ever can, and the still fully intact one manages to evade all damage.

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The damaged one however takes a few more hits, but it's not quite done yet.

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -EGZO'S TURN-

Egzo@HF_Mudd tries to catch one or more of the twisting, dodging droids in the wide blast from his "deck-sweeper" pulsewave disruptor.

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 64 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Egzo's pulsewave catches the one jumping around the most, knocking it to the ground and disabling its shields, leaving it prone as well!

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -LEXI'S TURN-

Lexi@crystyll launches a scattering of throwing stars across the droids path before darting forwards with an upwards swing of her blade

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 20 (1-100)

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: ...gonne be one of those days

[Team] The Raven@annpc#5570: Awwww

[Team] The Raven@annpc#5570: Going for the damaged one or the one knocked down by Egzo but still intact?

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: whichever is closest haha

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Even the damaged droid is still fairly agile and parries the attack with the blade on its undamaged arm before prepping for counterattack.

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -RAVEN'S TURN-

[Emotes] The Raven@annpc#5570: rolls 88 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 parries her droid's blade swing with her rifle, causing the weapon to be bent in two. She immediately lets go of the weapon and grabs the droid's shoulder, leaping onto its back. The droid throws -

The Raven@annpc#5570 - her off and across the room, then raises its energy weapon to finish her before realizing that she's planted a sticky grenade on its shoulder. It explodes into pieces.

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The clones trade fire with the other droid, losing a few of their own in the process.

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The one armed droid exchanges blows in melee combat with Lexi but doesn't manage to get any hits in.

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The one knocked to the ground by Egzo begins to quickly get back up.

The Raven@annpc#5570 -ROUND TWO-

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: (Sadia, Sharpe, Egzo, Lexi, Raven)

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -SADIA'S TURN-

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *seeing the damaged droid is engaged in melee, she switches target to the droid that just got up, firing another blast*

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: rolls 64 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Sadia hits the droid while it's still prone and it collapses back, sparks coming from it as it shakes erratically.

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -SHARPE'S TURN-

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: And stay down!

Sharpe@falconecoose Sharpe and her MACOs continue to push down the corrider engaing the droid not engaged by Lexi as they move

[Emotes] Sharpe@falconecoose: rolls 51 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The MACOs get a few hits in on the droid already weakened by the clones. With the Branded Lady's troops acting as grunt meat shields they do a good job of damaging it without taking any.

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -EGZO'S TURN-

Egzo@HF_Mudd racks his pulsewave, k-CHAK, and looks for an unengaged target; finding none, he does a quick visual sweep for any suspicious ripples, ambushers coming up behind, etc.

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | There is indeed something stealthed trying to sneak up to the group!

Egzo@HF_Mudd shoots it. BAM.

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 73 (1-100)

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: (cheerfully points to self, "pirate.")

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The assassin is vapourized by the shot- it didn't look like a droid, but some sort of organic attacker.

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -LEXI'S TURN-

Lexi@crystyll continues to spar with the droid, looking for an opening to parry it's blade with one tip of her bat'leth and decapitate it with the other

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 78 (1-100)

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: very nice

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: #likeapro xD

The Raven@annpc#5570 | Though skilled, the droid's taken a good amount of damage and doesn't react fast enough, allowing Lexi to dig her bat'leth into its neck and it suffers critical damage!

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -RAVEN'S TURN-

[Emotes] The Raven@annpc#5570: rolls 94 (1-100)

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: damned indestructible upgraded Loki's...

The Raven@annpc#5570 gets back up and seeing Lexi's blade in the neck of the droid, immediately lunges in and...tackles Lexi?

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: :o

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The force of the tackle drives the blade straight through the droid's neck, and Lexi, Raven and the bat'leth all end up against the wall as the damaged droid explodes!

Lexi@crystyll is tackled

[Team] The Raven@annpc#5570: They explode like Lokis too!

[Team] The Raven@annpc#5570: hehe

Lexi@crystyll dusts herself off, scowling at the interruption to her glorious combat but grunts a 'nicely done...'

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The one mostly disabled by Sadia gathers enough strength to crawl towards Sadia in a futile attempt to bomb her.

Lexi@crystyll is not impressed.

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Meanwhile, the last droid goes down to the overwhelming opponents of clones and MACOs alike.

[Team] The Raven@annpc#5570: Turns are done here, feel free to shoot the crawling suicide droid as you like!

Lexi@crystyll folds her arms and casually watches the droid slowly crawl along, seemingly quite entertained by it's efforts

The Raven@annpc#5570 gets up and cooly dusts herself off.

Egzo@HF_Mudd turns back to the group, satisfied at catching the ambusher by surprise in turn, just in time to see Sadia finish off her foe.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *sadia slings the minigun on her back and draws her big pistol, shooting the crawling droid's head clean off*

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Nice."

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The droid dies and explodes a safe distance from everyone.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Keep movin', don't let up."

The Raven@annpc#5570 moves to her clones, picking up one of the dead ones' rifles, "All clear here."

Lexi@crystyll nods and moves up with the meat shield clones

B'Atar@anncarise FX | Up ahead, B'Atar and a handful of Klingons are guarding a doorway.

B'Atar@anncarise no longer has her helmet and much of her armour is bloodied, not all of it hers obviously or else she would be dead, but her and most of the other Klingons have taken some visible injuries.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Friendlies here!

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Captain! Good to see you join us!"

Sharpe@falconecoose frowns slightly as she spots the Klingons as her and her MACOS move up towards the door

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Glad to see you saved some of the fun for the rest of us B'Atar"

The Raven@annpc#5570 moves over with her clones too.

B'Atar@anncarise chuckles, "Oh there's plenty of fun ahead."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* Good to see you are still with us. What's ahead?

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "They've got a Tzenkethi...tough fella. Walking tank. We nearly got to the control room but that guy forced us all the way back."

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "Finally a worthy challenge..." she grins

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "That Federation ambassador's in there, he's also got assassin droids but I think he sent them after you."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: We've dealt with the droids. But taking that Tzenkh will require some tactics.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "How many'd you kill?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Four and one organic stalker - didn't see what they were...not many pieces were left.

Egzo@HF_Mudd smirks, raising his pulsewave briefly by way of explanation.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *she checks her tricorder for the situation ahead*

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "There should be two more out there somewhere. I can press on but I don't think all of my warriors can handle it."

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "We can guard your flank, make sure no more of these things sneak up on you."

Sharpe@falconecoose glances at the Klingons as her MACOs speard out to either side of the door "How many are we talking about being in the room? And the ambassador is confirmed to be in there?"

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: "And that Tzenth might be big, but they're also slow. We can take him!" she nods to B'Atar

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Okay, I'll use my gun to draw the attention, rest of ypu try to flank him. Shoot at the power pack at his back.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Got it."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *switches weapons* Assassins must be keeping eye on the Ambassador, or they are watching Tzenketh's back.

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "We saw the ambassador ahead, and a few Orion but they might already be dead."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* Ready?

[Local] B'Atar@anncarise: "Let's go."

Lexi@crystyll kisses her fingertips and touches them to the tip of her blade before drawing it, "Ready!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *pokes at the scanner at her minigun, targeting the Tzenkethi.

Sharpe@falconecoose nods to her team as they move down the corridor.

B'Atar@anncarise FX | Along the way they pass by quite a few bodies- Orions, Klingons, droids, Nausicaans and various other mercenary looking individuals.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *checks the status of her PSG*

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Inside the control room, the Tzenkethi awaits them, holding the ambassador by the neck in one of his massive hands.

Egzo@HF_Mudd takes note of the bodies soberly, bloody testament to the challenge ahead.

The Raven@annpc#5570 peers in, "That's him. The First Eye."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *signals others to move in as she draws the attention*

Sharpe@falconecoose the MACOs would stack up on either side of the door as the breacher on each side prepares a stun grenade "You might want to shield your eyes once we go in."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Course he is."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *adjusts her visor's shading at Sharpe's comment* Ready?

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Whoa. Whoa whoa whoa."

Sharpe@falconecoose nods slightly "Standing by for breach."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "If you don't get his attention, taunt him or somethin', give him someone to be mad at --"

Lexi@crystyll looks back to Egzo

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods to Sadia.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Soon as those go off, he's just gonna squish the guy he's holdin' and toss 'em aside."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Doesn't have to see to do that."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "You want him mad."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Let's do it. *moves from the cover and opens fire at the Tzenkethi.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "... oughta do it."

Egzo@HF_Mudd follows the boss lady.

Sharpe@falconecoose the MACOs lob the stun grenades as they move in as they detonate within the room, firing as they do so as Sharpe looks for the Ambassador

Lexi@crystyll smirks and tenses her grip on the blade as she prepares to lunge forward

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: (well THIS is gonna be a Charlie Foxtrot. :/ )

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The Tzenkethi stumbles back as he is hit by Sadia's shot, dropping the ambassador. His shields take heavy damage, but his armour appears to still be functional.

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The First Eye: "WELL WELL, HERE AT LAST. LET'S BEGIN, AND SETTLE OUR DEBTS!"

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The Tzenkethi fires his minigun in Sadia's general direction!

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -ROUND ONE-

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: (Sharpe, Sadia, Lexi, Egzo, B'Atar/Raven)

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -SHARPE'S TURN-

Sharpe@falconecoose would dash forward as her MACOs concentrate fire of the Tzenkethi to cover Sharpe as she attempts to get to the ambassador

[Emotes] Sharpe@falconecoose: rolls 76 (1-100)

B'Atar@anncarise FX | MACO covering fire allows her to reach the ambassador, but it appears that she is on the ground and not moving, possibly injured.

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -SADIA'S TURN-

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The First Eye: "Perhaps we can still talk this out?"

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The First Eye: "NO! NO THEY MUST ALL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID!"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *stands her ground as long as her personal shields are holding, buying time for others to flank the boss* BRING IT ON! YOUR GARBAGE SCOW SCRATCHED PAINT ON MY SHIP AND IT JUST CAME BACK FROM THE DRY-DOCK!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *keeps firing*

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: rolls 66 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The Tzenkethi staggers more notably this time, likely taking some pain from the hit. His shields and armour is starting to fail for sure now...

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The First Eye: "IT'S A MERCY COMPARED TO WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH. FLEETS SHATTERED, A PEOPLE FAILED."

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The First Eye: "Stand aside. All I want is the Federation. Have them fill my grave, as they've filled theirs with the lives of my comrades."

The Raven@annpc#5570 -LEXI'S TURN-

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The First Eye: "NO! THE KLINGONS ATTACKED US TOO, IN THE LAST WAR, THEY MUST DIE! THEY WILL ALL DIE!"

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The crazed Tzenkethi starts charging at Sadia, guns blazing.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Boy you have some serious mental issues, lemme help you by venting your brain a bi- *curses as she drops the gun and attempts to dodge*

Lexi@crystyll jumps to intercept the charge; bat'leth held firm in front to cut him down

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: rolls 66 (1-100)

[Emotes] The Raven@annpc#5570: rolls 82 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Lexi's well placed strike slashes through a gap in the Tzenkethi's arm armour, disabling one of his arms. He roars in fury and swings two other arms at Lexi, effortlessly swatting her aside -

The Raven@annpc#5570 - and slamming her into the wall.

The Raven@annpc#5570 -EGZO'S TURN-

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: (...ow)

[Emotes] Lexi@crystyll: zzzZZZzzz...

Lexi@crystyll slumbers peacefully.

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The First Eye: "NO ONE STANDS IN THE WAY OF MY VENGEANCE!"

Lexi@crystyll is k'd the F out

Egzo@HF_Mudd is going for the flank as ordered, pumping blast after blast into the tiled shields that make up the foe's "shell" in hopes of hitting, or overloading, the power pack.

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 38 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Egzo gets a few hits in, but doesn't manage to destroy the power pack, only damaging his armour further.

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -B'ATAR/RAVEN-

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: Braven

[Team] Lexi@crystyll: xD

The Raven@annpc#5570 tries a variant of her maneuver on the droid by charging and then sliding underneath the Tzenkethi to plant a sticky grenade on its power back once behind it.

B'Atar@anncarise provices covering fire.

[Emotes] The Raven@annpc#5570: rolls 81 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 outmaneuvers the Tzenkethi but he has apparently expected this as he kicks backwards, knocking the Raven off target.

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The grenade still sticks and explodes, disabling his shoulder mounted weapon and blowing the armour off in that section completely. It seems to wound his arm too, but he continues trying to -

The Raven@annpc#5570 - charge with two good arms...

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -ROUND TWO-

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -SHARPE'S TURN-

Sharpe@falconecoose reaches down for the ambassador in an attempt to grab them and pull them into cover out of the way of the combat

[Emotes] Sharpe@falconecoose: rolls 95 (1-100)

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: excellent life-saving there.

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | Sharpe manages to get the ambassador to safety, but she still seems to be unresponsive...

The Raven@annpc#5570 -SADIA'S TURN-

B'Atar@anncarise FX | Shooting sounds behind them as San'leth's warriors appear to be fending off the remaining assassins who try to flank them!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *seeing there's no time to recharge for the next shot, she drops the minigun and draws her pistol, falling backwards as she shoots at the Tzenkethi's right knee.

[Emotes] Sadia@gulremal: rolls 53 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | The shot causes the Tzenkethi to stumble and miss her with the swipe of his two good arms! It also exposes his back for an opening from both behind and the side...

The Raven@annpc#5570 -EGZO'S TURN-

Egzo@HF_Mudd 's masked and goggled face is lit by the hellish green flare as he fires bolt after bolt into the gap.

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 48 (1-100)

The Raven@annpc#5570 | Some of Egzo's shots manage to damage the power core, shutting down his armour

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -RAVEN/B'ATAR'S TURN-

The Raven@annpc#5570 lines up a shot carefully to finish him off...

[Emotes] The Raven@annpc#5570: rolls 9 (1-100)

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: ((Definitely rerolling that! hehe))

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: (( I should hope so. ))

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: ((Oh i dont need to wait, I have 2 accounts!))

[Emotes] B'Atar@anncarise: rolls 2 (1-100)

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: ((Okay...that wasn't a good diea))

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: ((Haha))

The Raven@annpc#5570 and B'Atar doesn't manage to hit the power core, though with shields down the Tzenkethi is taking a lot of heavy damage.

The Raven@annpc#5570 FX | He drops to his knees beside Sadia...

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The First Eye: "This is the end then...but I go to my death...knowing I have taken at least one Federation life with me..."

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: -SADIA'S TURN-

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: (Is Sadia gonna end this one with her Cutscene Pistol too?)

[Team] The Raven@annpc#5570: (Haha the Cutscene Pistol)

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: (SWTOR joke :)

[Team] The Raven@annpc#5570: (I got that! The magic pistol that appears for rifle using characters!)

[Team] Egzo@HF_Mudd: (or minigun...)

[Team] The Raven@annpc#5570: (Oh yeah!)

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *gets up and aims at his head* I never knew you, but I hope your messed up mind finds some peace. *pulls the trigger*

The Raven@annpc#5570 | The Tzenkethi slumps to the ground fully.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *and then another, just for the good measure cause man, that's a big head*

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods approvingly as the boss shoots again, to be sure.

The Raven@annpc#5570 steps up to the dead Tzenkethi, "A relic of the old Federation-Tzenkethi war from the last century...he's lived far more than his time."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *checks if the Tzenkethi is really dead, then moves to Lexi*

Egzo@HF_Mudd walks up and prods the massive body with his disruptor's muzzle, to be sure the old lizard-turtle isn't getting up.

Sharpe@falconecoose scans the ambassador as she calls over the MACO medic on her team

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Someone check on the hostage." His eyes don't leave the corpse.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: (to Raven) Whatever. We need a medic here!

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Are the shields still up?

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: "They are, but we should be able to shut them down from here."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Egzo, see if you can use the consoles to bring the shielding down, so we can beam in the support.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: :FX | With the area secured, local reinforcements swoop in to the call for aid

The Raven@annpc#5570 slings her rifle behind her back and helps Egzo shut down the shields so the orbital forces can hear them.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *as egzo moves by, she motions her head towards raven and nods in warning*

Egzo@HF_Mudd does the thing.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *obviously still not buying the Branded Lady's story*

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: *either*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *motions to incoming kdf medics to Lexi* I want her up ASAP.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Sharpe* How's the ambassador?

Lexi@crystyll | Medics check both Enelya and Lexi, advising that each are in a critical state and request permission to move them both to local hospital for immediate attention

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: "This may take some time without the access codes..."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *gives permission*

The Raven@annpc#5570 helps Egzo along, bypassing the security layers slowly.

Sharpe@falconecoose the MACO medic starts to contact the MacAlpine to get an emergency transport ASAP

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Could the First Eye have something upon what's left of his gear to speed this up?

Egzo@HF_Mudd is more careful about this work than his brutish appearance might suggest, taking it slow and looking for hidden traps.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *checks the First Eye for any sort of passkey or similar stuffs*

B'Atar@anncarise checks the Tzenkethi's gear as well.

Egzo@HF_Mudd mutters as he works, "Could cut the main power - at the source or the nearest EPS junction. But that'd probably give you, ha, bit of an overload..."

Lexi@crystyll | Medics - not really knowing who's in charge to better direct their general query to - tag the injured for local transport

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "... the loud and bright kind..."

The Raven@annpc#5570 nods, "Not the optimal solution..."

Egzo@HF_Mudd points to Raven, "there, and there."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "On three. One, two, three." *bip*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Hmmm, nothing here, it seems.

Lexi@crystyll FX | the two Trill disappear into green transporter beams

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods to B'atar* Good work.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Sharpe* Thanks for the assist, hopefully ambassador can still be saved.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "I think we're almost..."

[Local] The Raven@annpc#5570: "There!"

Egzo@HF_Mudd turns from the console to Sadia.

Sharpe@falconecoose nods slightly "Just doing my job, and that is down to the doctors now."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Shield dome powered down."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "You're clear for transport."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: I hope you were okay with more aggresive approach, this guy didn't look mentally stable to negotiate.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Good work you two. *taps her wrist-comm* Cynis to squadron, we've secured the ground, have incoming wounded, prepare to receive them.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to medics* Very well, if you need more doctors to help, let me know.

Lexi@crystyll | Medic: "Our doctors have sufficient triage skill, but are less familiar with Trill physiology..." she looks to the Starfleet uniform

[Local] Sharpe@falconecoose: "I belive the Valley Forge might be able to assist in a better capacity."




Lexi@crystyll lays unconscious with a Starfleet doctor pouring over the console beside her bed

Sadia@gulremal: *after wrapping up the securing the site, she's back out of her body armor and checking the hospital*

Sadia@gulremal: *nods to doctor* How's she doing?

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra turns to Sadia, looking her up and down before responding, "I assume you mean this one and not the ambassador..."

Sadia@gulremal: Yes, and her name is Lexi, daughter of Norin and Honour Guard Captain to the House of Dronurr.

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra: Of course, "Well, she took quite a blow to the head. Internal haemorrhaging put her in a critical state..."

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra: "But I was successful in treating her surface injuries at least. As for the rest; that's down to her now, well, them..."

Sadia@gulremal: Can she be transported to her vessel?

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra: "I would not recommend it so soon after joining. They need time to adjust to one another, and I would prefer to remain with her until she recovers"

Sadia@gulremal: Wait, what?

Sadia@gulremal: Let's go one step back here, doc.

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra nods towards the next bed over with a covered up body on it

Sadia@gulremal: Well, ****.

Egzo@HF_Mudd: | This, of course, is what Egzo walks in on.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: So, you want to say that symbiote from the ambassador is now inside her?

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra: "That's one way of putting it..." she sighs, "Ambassador Enelya's larynx was crushed, there was nothing I could do for her. But with a small window of time that the Vix symbiont could +

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: + survive, I had to risk joining it with your friend here. She needed Vix's strength as much as it needed hers. Together, they will heal each other"

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra: "Unfortunately, by the time both have recovered sufficiently, they will be permanently bonded and inseparable." she pauses, "This is the gravest of circumstance we endeavour to avoid as +

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: So now we have Lexi Vix here. Klingon House Guard Captain and Federation ambassador.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: + impact on both symbiont and host can be... troublesome, with an unplanned joining."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Oh yeah, I doubt troublesome begins to describe it.

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra shakes her head, "Not quite Captain. Lexi Vix you have, but the Federation Ambassador died with Enelya."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Hm. I will admit the nuances of trill-symbiote relation eludes me. So for now, she stays here?

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra, "That would be preferable. At least for a day or two until she wakes of her own accord. From there, I will do my best to guide her in this new state of being."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Can this guiding be done from somewhere else, like Risa for example?

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *turns around and notices folks at the door* Oh, there you are.

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra: "Once she is recovered enough to be mobile, setting matters not" she nods

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Good, we can wait for couple of days, they are still some matters to be settled here.

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra nods, "I have already spoken with my Captain and she has consented to remain as long as I deem necessary"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Anyhow, thanks a lot doc. If I can help anyhow to speed up her recovery, let me know.

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: what can I say? poor Vix is in for a ride.

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra: "From what little I know of Lexi from records back home; first step will be keeping sharp objects away from her when she wakes up" she chuckles

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Well, this will be an interesting report - for someone to write.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Not it."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: But I love your reports. They are short.

Egzo@HF_Mudd announced this from shortly inside the doorway, where he stopped upon entrance to see how this would play out.

Egzo@HF_Mudd chuckles. "Well, if that's what ya want, I can do short."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: You'll have time on our way to Risa, yes?

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *to Sharpe* How are you holding up?

Sharpe@falconecoose looks up from her TACPADD "Fine...bar the failure of the mission."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: It's unfortunate ambassador couldn't make it. But at least we took this First Eye guy out.

[Local] Lexi@crystyll: (and still saved the colony, that's kind of a win!)

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Well, you did help save the colony from an attack.

[Local] Sharpe@falconecoose: "That is a result, not the objective though. The objective was to save the ambassador."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Ambassador was already out when we arrived on the scene. There's nothing you could have done at that point.

[Local] Sharpe@falconecoose: "There is plenty I could have done."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Enlighten me.

[Local] Sharpe@falconecoose: "Faster through the corridors, more efficient, could have done something different, anything."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Captain, the ambassador was already in the Tzenkethi's grip even before we beamed down. He was just waiting for us to come so we could see them die.

Sharpe@falconecoose shrugs slightly "Any failure can be improved on. And I don't need a lecture from the KDF of all people." as she turns back towards the door

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Worrying about that will change nothing. You did your best, and if you need confirmation for your report's sake, I'll vouch for your performance.

Sharpe@falconecoose laughs softly, almost bitterly at that as she moves towards the door "Oh what a world, where the KDF are offering to vouch for my performance."

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: Fine, be your way. *nods to Egzo* I'll stay a bit here. You prep the squadron for departure. I have to speak with Mysti and Branded Lady.

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods, but looks wary. "Sure ya don't want me around for that?"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *turns back to Lexi's biobed* Well, I'll call you when they're around, maybe we can even schedule the proper meeting on Risa.

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods again.

Egzo@HF_Mudd talks to his wrist. "Egzo t' Hag'lhr. One t' beam up."

Egzo@HF_Mudd shortly vanishes in a cascade of crimson sparks.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *flashes a smile to doc* Say, I didn't catch your name, doctor...

Lexi@crystyll | Kazra turns with a soft smile, "Commander Kazra Meel, CMO on the Valley Forge"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: *nods* Captain Sadia Cynis. Say, I have more questions about....

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: -- SCENE END --
3 Likes