8th November: Libra Squadron CO Meeting

A meeting for all commanding officers of the Libra Squadron, where the most important issues related to the Squadron will be discussed, including the developments about Species 2492. Dinner also included.

--

When: Wednesday, 8th Novemberg, Beta +1

Where: U.S.S. Attar

What: Informal meeting

OOC point of contact: @chrisdubois

--

I know that not everybody will be able to attend so, don't worry. As written above, this is more of an informal meeting, and a way to play together as COs inside the same Squadron. Other similar events will follow!
Also, the idea of a dinner/brunch/lunch of all COs first came from @levesley, so all credits go to him!
5 Likes
I might be able to make it for about an hour if lucky. Will certainly try to have Keelah there!
3 Likes
Sam will be there if he gets out of the brig (or you could bring the meeting to the brig - PLEASE BRING FOOD, PRISON FOOD IS TERRIBLE!)
6 Likes
Week Day so event is impossible for me to attend this is due to me being unable to stay up late for RP. My full time job as a Teacher does prevent me pulling late nights that aren't weekend related
2 Likes
This was a particular case (I'm a little busy in the next weekend), but I'll be sure to schedule the next ones more on the weekend, so don't worry!
1 Like
Since Sam is now a civilian, as long as there's no danger, I don't see why he can't pop along as an advisor especially since as Captain he does know stuff about 2492 that should be shared.

Admins feel free to clarify it up though; if Sam can't go, well, he can't go :p

Regardless of whether or not he can make it, Sam expects food. Make it so.
1 Like
I should be home at that point, unless work buggers it up for me again. Wont know for sure until I'm actually home, but I'll try and make it!
2 Likes
wrote:
Admins feel free to clarify it up though; if Sam can't go, well, he can't go :p

Sam's suspension from duty doesn't exactly qualify him as a civilian, it means he's not supposed to work or issue orders or make decisions, basically. No one's going to get him in trouble if he happens to be on a ship that gets attacked.

That said, whether or not Sam is permitted to attend this function and in what capacity is actually 100% up to Timoreev, not only because it's his event but because he's the squad lead and this would ICly fall under his discretion. :)
4 Likes
Thanks Kat :) Well Timo it's up to you my lad :)

Also to clarify, whether or not you let Sam go Timo, he still expects dinner :p
2 Likes
I shall see if I can get on, timings not too bad GMT side
2 Likes
You mean I've Sam destiny in my hand?? Finally!!! Muahahahah...ehm, I meant...
3 Likes
P.S.: Of couese you can join us Sam.
3 Likes
WOOOOO
2 Likes