AAR: Prelude (MACO Operation)

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 94876.6
FILED BY:
Colonel Lestrade, Gregory
SECURITY:
Level 3 - Restricted

MISSION: Retrieve information on Azedi shipbuilding infrastructure in orbit of Kacem.

OUTCOME: Successful acquisition of data containing the relevant information, Secondary captive Kacem passed on to starfleet intelligence.

KEY PERSONNEL:

Colonel Gregory Lestrade
Lieutenant Colonel Jayne Mason
Chief Warrant Officer K'Timac
Sergeant Blarg

NARRATIVE: MACO personnel from teams 104 and 15 beamed into a small dark storage closet in the computer complex from the Rem'Ir. Mason scanned for lifesigns beyond a door, three targets were heavily stunned and bound. Blarg proceeded to guard the door while I used a device provided to plug into the computer system and download the required data.
Mason administered an amnesiac agent to the incapacitated Kacem.

During the data download, another Kacem entered to the building as was immediately stunned by Blarg, bringing food apparently. A sample was collected if required.
The download finished shortly afterward. I made the decision to take one of the Kacem hostages with us, for study and interrogation, they have been passed to the intelligence team aboard the Rem'Ir.

RECOMMENDATION: Thoroughly investigate collected data, collect genetic profile on the Kacem captive and attempt to get some information from them aswell.

OOC: hastagmacoswasere Thanks for running the event Aev!
5 Likes

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 94876.6
FILED BY:
Lieutenant Colonel Mason, Jayne
SECURITY:
Level 3 - Restricted

MISSION: Retrieve information on Azedi shipbuilding infrastructure in orbit of Kacem.

OUTCOME: Successful acquisition of data containing the relevant information, Secondary captive Kacem passed on to starfleet intelligence.

KEY PERSONNEL:

Colonel Gregory Lestrade
Lieutenant Colonel Jayne Mason
Chief Warrant Officer K'Timac
Sergeant Blarg

NARRATIVE: MACO Teams 15 and 104 were deployed from station K-7 as of Beta shift. Transit was provided by Starfleet Inteligence with the use of a civilian vessel, the Rem'Ir.

Transit to the Kacem planet was mostly uneventful. discreet high resolution scans of the complex were carried out to establish a secure entry point to the data complex, a storage room adjacent to a large power source was chosen for this purpose. Beam in was successful and the storage room was pitch black. We utilised dim lighting systems to enable visibility, identifying the exit to the room. I was on point and ordered the team to stack up on the door. Scans revealed the presence of three lifesigns on the outside of the door, however without active scanning which may have revealed our presence, the exact location renamed unknown. The door was operated by a button the wall, precautions were taken to ensure the system only interfaced with the door.

I ordered the team to set heavy stun and the door was opened, two Kacemi technicians were working in the area immediately opposite the door and were stunned immediately. The third technician heard and began running for the door. Sargeant Blarg and Chief K'Timac set off in pursuit and stunned the third technician before he was able to raise an alarm. All three technicians were collected, tied and bound and placed in the storage room.

Colonel Lestrade initiated the download of information from the Kacem Mainframe, during this time I begun administering the amnesiac provided by Starfleet Intelligence. Unfortunately the first technician I administered to had an adverse reaction, appearing to boost his adrenal response. I held my hands over his mouth while Chief K'Timac held down his legs. After a while the movement stopped and I confirmed his lifesigns remained, strangely with little to no difference as before.

During this time, a fourth technician entered the room, whom Sergeant Blarg stunned immediately and pulled in, it seems the Kacem are more resilient than other species as she was able to survive a heavy stun shot at near point-blank range. This new technician was carrying a crate of food which had been unloaded from the Rem'lr, realising our time was short, we sped up the operation. With the data download complete, the amnesiac was applied to all but the eldest Kacem and the ties and binds removed from each of the technicians, the crate of food was spilled into the storage room and the eldest technician was taken at the request of Colonel Lestrade.

The operation was concluded at Beta+0134 and successful exfiltration was completed by the Rem'Ir, the captured Kacem officer and all data we recovered was handed to the Starfleet Intelligence team.

RECOMMENDATION: Thoroughly investigate collected data, collect genetic profile on the Kacem captive and attempt to get some information from them as well.

OOC: Second report from the perspective of Jayne Mason, thanks for the event as well!
3 Likes