Academic Probation Notice - Cadet Aetah

To: CDT Aetah (@Valore)
Subj: Academic Probation Notice

Cadet Aetah,

Based on Academic Policies and Procedures outlined in the Cadet Handbook, your academic performance is unsatisfactory. You are being placed on Academic Probation for the Spring 2420 semester. Specific requirements and your individual progress are included in the attached documents.

You must meet with your advisor or Program Director during the semester to review and assess your academic progress. You will be evaluated at the end of the fall semester. If you have not made satisfactory academic improvement as stated in the attached documents, then you may be withdrawn from Starfleet Academy.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Andre Medrano
Cadet Services, Starfleet Academy

//ATTACHMENT// Cadet Handbook
//ATTACHMENT// Handbook/Academy Standards
//ATTACHMENT// Transcript_Aetah
//ATTACHMENT// Academic Probation Guidebook

4 Likes

To: LT Medrano (@Aev)
Subj: RE: Academic Probation Notice

but but but but but

Lieutenant, work study on DS13 is going so well! So much watching and listening! You can ask Commander Sideris how I’m doing!

i’m good at this! i have been doing it for thirty years!

//SIGNED//
Cadet Aetah
Intelligence Officer
DS13

6 Likes

To: CDT Aetah (@Valore)
Subj: Academic Probation Notice

Cadet Aetah,

While you exhibit strong marks in your subject matter courses, Starfleet Academy expects cadets to meet standards in all subject areas. Our intention is to create well rounded officers that understand the width and breadth of the Federation as a whole. You may need to call on this knowledge at some point during your career.

It’s important that you devote more of your time to these other areas. Failure to do so risks your continued position as a cadet. We have a number of resources available should you wish to make use of them.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Andre Medrano
Cadet Services, Starfleet Academy

5 Likes