Art and stuffs!

Why, when I just let my hand go, I turned out anime deer/cow girl is a mystery.

YwqloiZ.png
4 Likes
I love all of these! MOAR! :evil:
Hf5Nq3n.png

Preview of a thing I am working on...potentially...
4 Likes
Maybe one day of these I'll have to commission something for Timo, the Ananke and the crew...you're amazing guys!
Aww thank you! :)

XmjiIf7.png

Focusing in on him first, and trying to make Ahnar look Ahnar. It's hard, because STO + actual anatomy = tenuous.
5 Likes
1EWwaLW.png

Today's progress lawl
8 Likes
OMG SUPER
Doodly of Thue and Ahnar in their muttered conversation at the Event Horizon Lounge.

kvyuFHk.png
5 Likes
Finally trying to nail down a decent depiction of Tau, because STO's limitations are bothering me :T

WIP

kHJNaBx.png
7 Likes
Is it just me.. or does he look like Riker?
It probably is because his beard hasn't been trimmed down yet. Also, that he's a handsome beast.
1 Like
The most handsome of beasts!
1 Like
Riker? Pft no. When I saw this my first thought was "Tau!" And my second, "Wow, well done!"
2 Likes
Thank you Rellir!!!

WIP #2 >>

2PURkgl.png
7 Likes
Looks great Xanthestar! Much better than any of my attempts at coloring.
chugchugchug

(EYE PLACEMENT IS THE BANE OF MY LIFE)
9x2zedJ.png
13 Likes
First run through of Thue after getting pushed in the water at Risa. Coloring issues but I ain't fixin' em right now
ivozx9e.png

Doodle that I did of Sara for form that I never finished. Just liked the pose I was referencing. Struggled with her arm/back so just gave up. She's playing with Benjamin at one of Sara's PJ Parties. :p Apparently I only saved a PNG of this one, so this is as far as it goes ;_;

Really, I've been creatively constipated so I just push out what I can when I can.

VzhBke3.png

Random D&D Stuff

Some random Asmodeus worshiper

0vThF6I.png

Some random ghoul chick
vNcc8g1.png
9 Likes
These are great!
You have some wonderful skill!
Doodle of my new Pathfinder character. Paladin McHolyface has yet to HAVE a name, but she's a Paladin of Bes and is Osirian.

myla7Pl.png[/img]

Angry start to a Thue

u8J7KsY.png
7 Likes