Aug 30 | Game At Dinner Part 2

Dinner heats up. The game has begun. Nobody likes Derek.

--

When: Friday, August 30th, Gamma.

Audience:  SEMI-OPEN  Anyone can attend but you must speak to me OOCly at least 24 hours in advance for me to fill you in. To avoid having to do a second exposition dump mid-event, no exceptions will be granted. An IC reason for your character not being at part 1 will be arranged during the OOC conversation.

Event Type: Structured/Social

Starting Point: Fleet Federation Embassy Dining Room

OOC point of contact: Valore@trionis#5666

--

This is Part 2 for A Game At Dinner. Of course, everyone hates birds.

SOME USEFUL EXPOSITION

MORE USEFUL EXPOSITION

PRETTY MUCH THE EVENT PROMPT PLS READ THIS

If you were at part 1 and cannot attend part 2, please let me know.
2 Likes
Gamma weekdays are iffy for me. I'll message you if it looks like I won't make it.
wrote:
Gamma weekdays are iffy for me. I'll message you if it looks like I won't make it.
Works for me. I can reschedule if too many people can't come.
Notice: This event has been pushed to Friday, August 30th to make it easier for people to attend.
I'll try to send you a message soon to see if I could attend this part despite not being free for the first. Though admittedly I am unsure about part 3 since it seems planned to be that long so... we'll discuss all that when I do corner you next, heh.
wrote:
I'll try to send you a message soon to see if I could attend this part despite not being free for the first. Though admittedly I am unsure about part 3 since it seems planned to be that long so... we'll discuss all that when I do corner you next, heh.

Part 3 is the roll-over event space. I didn't anticipate people would spend thirty minutes asking about art, but at the same time, they should be able to. So if we finish in part 2, part 3 will transform into the next event in the campaign which should not be as long. Hopefully.
Hey everyone. Just some additions and clarification.

As a result of my schedule, I'm changing the deadline for anyone interest in contacting me to Friday at Beta. (The event starts at Gamma.)

If your character was in Part 1, then you don't need to ask me if they can be in Part 2.

The event is planned to end in Part 2, barring any issues. If it does end, Part 3 becomes the next event in the campaign.

If you're interested in joining, just message me either in-game, Enjin, or Discord to sort out what your character already knows and how they got to the location.
Bump! This is today!
I never got back to you but I probably can't make it anyway since my internet will likely still be out.

Have fun with it though!
1 Like