Call for Cryptographers - Riddle Me Razor

(( Omega Directive and the Romulan Star Empire of 872 Trianguli V are right! Nao what do you do?))
((Need Eli to respond and I'll figure it out. xD
(( “Speech” ‘Thought’ just in case ))

"According to this" he heard Areyis begin "The Mauritius went through all the procedures of the Omega Directive afterwards, due to the mandatory nature of the Directive itself....I am not certain as to whether or not I will have access to any sensor readings. I will try. Although I believe there is something in the Alpha Omnicron System which Commodore Rzo'Vek found relevant, rather than the Mauritius itself"

Eli thought about what Areyis said. ‘Going over the directive is priority one, that must of gone over well with the captain of that ship considering the situation.’ he smiled slightly at that.

"Interesting" Areyis finally said, "I believe I have something, do you find this to be feasible?"

One of the console screens updated to the information Areyis spoke of.

‘872 Trianguli V’ that flashed a blue light in the back of his head.

“I…” He paused quickly. “Why does that ring a bell..” he shook his head quickly. “Probably an old sensor sca…” he blinked.

‘It’s a Romulan system, or an old one atleast, and the omega direc-’ Eli’s eyes widened.

“Captain King, how quickly can The Mabel get within sensor range of that system!?”
Areyis immediately hit his combadge. "This is priority one, set course for 872 Trianguli System in the Beta Quadrant, inform me when we are closing in on the neutral zone

"Aye sir" replied a voice.

Areyis turned to Eli and asked. "What is it you expect us to find"?

((Edited for the sake of not intruding on Rommie-space))
(( Uh. So. You won't be allowed to just waltz into Romulan space. Just FYI. ))
wrote:
(( Uh. So. You won't be allowed to just waltz into Romulan space. Just FYI. ))

((He'll ask permission first....you mind playing a Romulan in this?))
(( My Rommie lore is super duper shoddy, but I belieeeve that this city would still be mostly loyal to Sela, no? ))
wrote:
(( My Rommie lore is super duper shoddy, but I belieeeve that this city would still be mostly loyal to Sela, no? ))

((Should I even bother to deal with Sela? Pretty sure getting Sensor-Range of Trianguli V is pretty far off from actually being IN the system. Would the Neutral Zone not be close enough? Ima look at a Galaxy map))
(( Woah, woah, woah, before you go too crazy there, I think this one actually has to wait on Razor. ))
((oh horree Q I think I totally actually maybe probably not figured out where this is going))

Eli began looking up all the data he could on the planet.

"What do I think you'll find...I dread to imagine. What do I hope you'll find, well that's easy; nothing. If you find nothing then my thoughts are proven false and I might sleep a little easier." He frowned at his own speech.

"Just try get within some form of sensor range, and for your sake, don't get caught by any Romulan imperials."
Quae wrote:
(( Woah, woah, woah, before you go too crazy there, I think this one actually has to wait on Razor. ))

((Then we wait....I brake for nobody.))
((Totally lost now. Can't find that system anywhere, nor can I find any reference to it. :( ))
( Does not exist in game. I went soft canon on this one. :d )
[The Mabel will stop the second it gets close to the neutral zone, and try to find a safe place within the parameters of the border agreement, in which they can get long-sensor range for Trianguli V....the Mabel is also on yellow alert with raised shields, but has not powered its weapons. What happens now is up to you Razor. :lol: }

Edit: Since I was unable to log on, it is appropriate to say I was called by Starfleet before reaching the Neutral zone.
Captain Areyis sat in his chair, scrolling through the reports on his computer, he
raised an eyebrow as he saw that Ex-Starfleet Officer R'zo-Vek had been captured.

Though he was unable to be there, he knew that he assisted in the capture by providing
the location in which they may find him. The Vulcan sat in his chair, reading through the report
carefully. He sipped his tea. Suddenly he raised his eyebrow.....this time in sheer realization.

.....He...did want to be captured. That was part of the puzzle.

But why? What purpose would his capture serve? His escape would be unlikely without outside assistance.

Several possibilities now arose in the Vulcans mind.

1: Razor was being hunted.

He was being hunted by someone other than Starfleet, someone he found to be more intimidating, perhaps it was a group of individuals or a particular organization. Such organizations would be willing to utilize physical torture, as well as forms of deprivation.

It is also possible that he made an error when selling the dilithium, which resulted in unfavorable individuals to chase him.

2: There is something he desires at Outpost Argo.

But what could that be? There isn't much more other than information within our databanks, most of which he already possessed, and/or could have possessed a long time ago. Furthermore, there is hardly a way for him to escape on his own.

.....Unless he had help

3: He is working with someone....or multiple individuals.

There is something at Outpost Argo that not only he desires, but multiple individuals also desire.
What this could be is entirely unknown to someone of my classification level.

Interesting.....if there is something here that he did not possess, such as information. It is possible
that he has been hired to infiltrate.

This suggests the possibility of a homing device or beacon on his person....or perhaps nano-devices within either himself or deployed within the Outpost.

The possibilities are limitless.....but it is undoubtedly true that Commodore R'zo-Vek had a specific reason for purposefully allowing himself to be captured.

I will send a warning to Commodore Ashworth, listing these possibilities so that he may investigate them.

But will Commodore Ashworth listen? He has had a habit of ignoring me in the past, and seems to have little regard for suggestions, no matter their importance. Based on the consistency of events it is highly probable that Razor will succeed in his plan.....unless we act quickly.

......I have solved the Riddle. Now I must solve the problem.