Captain Samuel Bishop's Logs

Personal Log

Captain Bishop,

Next time, stay on your ship and actually command the thing instead of attending talks and doing nothing.

Yours truly,

Everyone who died
2 Likes
Personal Log

Well... I didn't take anyone's jacket that time, so... success, I guess.

Oh, this is in lieu of my normal counselling sessions. So. Don't judge me Tash.

I don't know how I feel. On the one hand... things are progressing. Operation Agincourt was a resounding success, though it feels hollow. The Thrres are locked in a civil war. Fun times.

Okay, if you were here Tash, you'd snap your fingers in front of my face and tell me to focus. Okay. So.

Diplomacy went well. Nobody died. But...

Was this really something I needed before jumping headlong into a diplomatic mission? Am I capable of leading a diplomatic mission?

Rianni. We... fought to get her out of that pod. Timo. Aivala. The three of us were there. We saved...

But we didn't.

The person we saved was nothing more but a fabricated construct. The person we nurtured was nothing but a fabricated construct. The person I reprimanded for feeling love. Did not feel love. She was a fabricated construct. The person I monitored at the academy, who asked Timo to give her a placement on the Attar. Nothing but a fabrication.

The real Rianni is in sickbay. She has no memories of me. Of the people who looked after her. Of the people who loved her.

And yet, these memories are seared onto our minds.

I thought that she had betrayed us during the peace talks. I was wrong.

She had us betrayed from the very beginning.

End log, encrypt, and send to Commander Natasha Larson, USS Bark.
6 Likes
Personal Log

So... after what seems like a long time, we've finally made it back to DS13. It is odd to think that, though we've only been gone a short time, we departed from K-7 and arrived at DS13. Things seem like they're returning to normal. With the Borg threat gone, and this Nelaraan issue sorted, it seems like things finally are. I'm giving the crew a short rest, and having DS13 Engineering look over the repairs that we did en route to the Nelara system, but after that, we're back to our routine patrols.

I never thought I'd ever look forward to "routine" patrols.

I'm going to be taking a short break, however. After everything that has happened, I need time to unwind and think, with my family. Borg, the fiasco with Keelah and T'Pia, Lara's return. I need time to process it all. I've been jumping from mission to mission...

If nothing, at least it's something that I can throw in Tasha's face huh?

A chuckle

End log.
4 Likes
Personal Log

She's doing it. She's finally doing it. Thank God.

I hope she takes this seriously. I really do.

Come on Gabriella... I'm believing in you.

End Log.
1 Like