Doza Task Force (Xedi Parin Situation)

BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO LCDR N. Sideris
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. Bishop
SUBJ FW: RE: URGENT: Intel Received
ONKKwVo.png

See above. Share evidence as necessary, only regarding the ship. There is no need to give your sources.

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet 'Argo'
2 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png

TO Kalris
CC CAPT Bishop
FROM LCDR Sideris
SUBJ Re: Doza Task Force
4OB3P0J.png

Kalris,

I've been requested by my superiors to provide you with details on the ship you're seeking. Here is what we know:

1. The ship in question is a freighter, not a courier ship. The likely large bulk of this ship should make it easier for you to detect.
2. The ship is carrying military-grade weaponry. This may include volatile munitions. Plan accordingly.
3. The ship is en route to Isep Xedi. While we don't have its point of origin, I have analyzed likely routes from potential suppliers and provided search positions based on the timing of the messages and how long the communicating parties took to respond to each other.

This is all the information we have for you at this time. Happy hunting.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Sideris
Intelligence/DS13

//ATTACHMENT//Vessel Positional Data.map
2 Likes
Ss7aMQg.png

TO CAPT. Bishop
FROM Kalris
SUBJ Doza Task Force

Dear Captain Bishop

Eiten was able to successfully capture the smugglers but I'm afraid that is where the good news ends.

I have attached the report that was given to me about what we discovered, the news is disturbing, to say the least.

A member of the legitimate government seems to have struck a bargain with another great house, and they are supplying them with weapons. Military-grade weapons from all 4 major members of the alliance. The report I gave you about the legitmaent government standing no chance, may no longer be accurate.

If we do not find some way to end this conflict soon, it will spiral out of control

//Signed//

Karlis

XXX ATTACHED REPORT XXX
2 Likes
Security Level 3 - Restricted
TO Hawkins, H
FROM CAPT Bishop, S
SUBJ Talk.

We need to talk.

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour