Ensign Izly | Baseline Medical Assessment Request

To: CMO Jarnefelt
Subj: Baseline Medical Assessment

Doctor Jarnefelt,

I’m sending you this message to notify you of my request to be scheduled for my Baseline Medical Assessment to perform on-board the Station. Please contact me when possible of available openings within your schedule or the schedule of other Physicians within the Department so that we can come to an understandable time for the Assessment.

//SIGNED//
Josi Izly
Ensign Nurse Practitioner
Deep Space 13

5 Likes

To: ENS Izly, J
CC: LT Castillo, V (@Calyx)

Ensign,

my schedule for this week is rather tight, but I will have a look and see if I can fit you for your physical if not I have cc’d Lieutenant Castillo in to this message in case our schedules are unable to match, he should be able to conduct your physical if I’m unable too.

//SIGNED//
Commander Jarnefelt
Chief Medical Officer

//ATTACHMENT// Schedule.txt

*OOC: I’m available Thursday between Beta - Gamma and Sunday Beta+2 up to Gamma+1 *

2 Likes

To: CMO Jarnefelt

Doctor,

Thank you for getting back to me, after checking through the schedule I’ve found I will be available for some openings you’ve listed within today (Thursday) and on Sunday as well. I do apologize for the short notice; but hopefully if you’re willing we can go ahead and knock out this assessment sooner rather than later.

//SIGNED//
Josi Izly
Ensign Station Nurse Practitioner,
Deep Space 13

1 Like

To: ENS Izly, J.
CC: CMDR Jarnefelt, C.
Subj: Re: Baseline Medical Assessment

Ensign,

Thanks for checking in so promptly. We’ve got you scheduled in for tomorrow at Beta. Look forward to meeting you.

//SIGNED//
LT Victor Castillo
Medical Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo

4 Likes