Ensign Izly | Baseline Psychological Assessment Request

To: LCDR Sedai
Subj: Baseline Psychological Assessment

Doctor Sedai,

I’m contacting you to place a request for a Baseline Psychological Assessment to perform on-board Deep Space 13. Please get in touch when you’re able so we can discuss openings in your schedule of the schedule of other Counselors for a reasonable time to perform the Assessment.

//SIGNED//
Josi Izly
Ensign Nurse Practitioner,
Deep Space 13

3 Likes

To: ENS Izly
CC: LCDR Sedai
Subj: Re: Fwd: Baseline Psychological Assessment

Hi, Ensign!

Doctor Sedai forwarded me your request to make an appointment as I am in charge of her calendar. (i.e. in the future, I am the correct person to bribe if you need to get in to see her ASAP! I like marshmallow squares and fruit tarts.)

I have sent a request for access to your calendar and schedule; when you’re next able, please accept it so I may look and see which of her appointment slots may suit you. Thanks!

//SIGNED//
ENS Caissa
Scheduling Maven
DS13 Counseling

OOC Hi, please respond to the Doodle poll that I’ve sent to your forum inbox. :)

3 Likes

To: ENS Caissa
CC: LCDR Sedai
Subj: Re: Baseline Psychological Assessment

Ensign Caissa,

Thank you for getting back to me and I apologize for not replying in a timely manner; I have gone through and checked down which times I would be available to fit in Doctor Sedai’s schedule. Please contact me if there are any further issues.

//SIGNED//
Josi Izly
Ensign Station Nurse Practitioner,
Deep Space 13

2 Likes