From the desk of DaiMon Qul

To: Whom it may concern
Re: Sensors and library

Friends, Allies; how much for me to access Starfleet records of activity in the Dontu Sector in the last week? I am looking for a ship named the Isaehj'ey Oikoumene. Your cooperation will be well compensated. I offer 2 million EC for any information regarding said ship. Contact me or my personal assistant Bambi. I will have her beamed aboard the station in my stead.*

DaiMon Qul

*Standard Ferengi Trade by laws apply. IE I will subtract her salary from any rewards or payments offered.**

** Please note that I pay her VERY well. For the best deal I would suggest contacting me directly.
3 Likes
GAH! Fine, 5 million.
15 Million. My final* offer.

* May or may not be final. Final denotes the last desired outcome not necessarily the actual last outcome.
2 Likes
VdZGYn8.png
Stardate 94366.4

zpglS1t.png
TO DAI Qul
CC ---
FROM GUI Korpur

SUBJ Rules of Acquisition # 59

Greetings from the Treasury Guard,

I am in good standing with the staff at DS13. As the Hew-mons say, "name drop" me there. It may be some assistance.

*Said assistance was not free and a sum of 1 million GPL has automatically been debited from your account. A further 1 million GPL was debited upon receiving and opening this communication.

//SIGNED//
GuiMon in Chief Korpur
Treasury Guard
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO <DS13/Intel>
CC --
FROM LCDR Kermit

SUBJ FW: Re: Sensors and library
4OB3P0J.png

Allllllllll yours.

//ATTACHMENT//
(above posts)
7 Likes
To: GUI Korpur
Re: Rule 59; aka Rule 29.

Spoiler: Insert 2 million ECShow
I am just looking for a specific item on a specific ship. If you want in on this deal you will have to front either funds or information. Congratulations to your marketing dept. " As the Hew-mons say, "name drop" me there. It may be some assistance." If I am paying 2 mil gpl I expect results not promises. For that price I expect you or your legal representative to retrieve the data rod himself. Unless for some reason your representative is feemale, in which case the price is 1,500,000. OR an additional 73% off of her next [Bikini]. For 2 million gpl I want either the location of the ship or the data rod in my hand.

Thank you for shopping QUAC. For further questions please contact either my personal assistant Bambi or [deleted].

DaiMon Qul
3 Likes
4OB3P0J.png
TO DaiMon Qul
FROM CMDR North
SUBJ Re: Sensors and library
GCLLz1e.png

Greetings, DaiMon.

I've attached the following request form for you to fill out, which'll allow you to specify what information you're interested in in detail, what you intend to use it for, and your credentials and business licenses, et cetera et cetera. All this'll cost you just a modest fee of 10,000 EC for processing. I even got you the shorter version of the forms, so it's only a 22 page packet.

And no, you can't give us more to speed it up or shorten the number of pages.

//SIGNED//
CMDR North, Alleya
DS13 Intelligence

//ATTACHMENT// info-request-3RDPARTY.form
6 Likes
To: CMDR North
Re: Sensors and Library

Here are the forms you requested. Payment of 10k ec will be made to DS13 shortly.
Spoiler: Attached fileShow
PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Qul's Unique Acquisitions Company

Date:
Stardate 94372

1. AGENCY DETAILS
Qul's Unique Acquisitions Company, QUAC

Registered address
The Latinum Wake

Contact name
DaiMon Qul

Address
The Latinum Wake, Suite 1

Principle Office Address
(If different to registered address)
Same as above

Companies House registration number
773-425-Q-2154-Syn-Klg-Rom-Fed-Car-ABG-9973

Year of registration

2. AGENCY BACKGROUND
Please explain in full details of ownership of agency & affiliations
Where do you have offices that are relevant to this opportunity (see client brief)

I, DaiMon Qul (herein referred to as the requester) own Qul's Unique Acquisitions Company (henceforth known as QUAC) all of its vessels and subsidiaries. Subsidiaries are Qul's Unique Investment Services, Quarlak's Ores and Components, Mela's Mighty Tribble Farm, Fabians Mining Corp.

What are your core business competencies?
(Brief statement of what your organization does – 100 words max)

QUAC is in the business of buying and selling for profit.

3. FINANCIAL INFORMATION (Published Accounts) PROFIT
Year ending in 2415: Profit of 500 million
Year ending in 2416: Profit of 600 million
Year ending in 2417: Profit of 200 million

If you cannot supply the above financial information, Please provide us with other indications of financial health and scale (i.e. bank statement, parent company letter of comfort etc)

QUAC's current stock is several hundred million

What is your organisation’s preferred structure / method of remuneration?
(E.g. project v’s retainer, payment by results, mark up, etc.)

Cash

What currency does your agency trade in?

QUAC deals in energy credits or gold pressed latinum

4. INSURANCE, TRADE BODIES & POLICIES
Please confirm the financial cap per claim of your agency’s Professional Indemnity Insurance?

All of QUAC's ships and holdings are fully insured for their estimated value. QUAC employees are insured for whatever they can afford.

Are you a member of any trade bodies?
(Please state which ones))

QUAC is a member in VERY good standing with the Ferengi Commerce Authority.

Do you have any of the following policies? (Answer Y or N for each)

Quality Management Y

Disaster Recovery N that is why I have insurance

Equality and Diversity I don't understand the question.

Social and Corporate Responsibility I don't understand the question

Training Y

Health and Safety N I outsource those functions

Environmental

Other (list)

5. AGENCY EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE CLIENT PROFILE Client Name YEARS HELD
Please list your top five clients.
(And give the number of years you’ve held the account)

SB381 for 3 years
Romulan Republic for 2 years
Grumchuka for 8 years (a charity organization)
Bank of Bolia for 9 years
Moogie for 35 years

Please give brief details of what you do on each piece of business by discipline.
(E.g. business to consumer, business to business, integrated, advertising, direct marketing, digital, media, PR, etc.)

Client1: Business to consumer

Client 2: Business to consumer

Client 3: Business to business

Client 4: Integrated

Client 5: Integrated

AGENCY PROFILE
Please show how the following industry disciplines split as a percentage of your annual income (please provide estimates only) for all of the following:

Advertising (brand) 5%

Design 2%

Packaging 0%

Retail78%

Outdoor0%

Graphic
1%

Branding6%

Do you subcontract work to 3rd parties? If so, please give details here:

Yes. Details are dependent upon the task being subcontracted.

Information Requested

I am looking for a missing ship. A Romulan Kestrel Class named the Isaehj'ey Oikoumene (golden eagle). It was en-route to Drozona but never arrived. Its last known location was in the general area of the Japori, Xarantine, Azure, and Khitomer Sectors. It is very important that I find this ship or if it was destroyed. Please note that the owner of said ship is/was a Romulan National and as such I am sure that your Romulan allies would be very concerned if Starfleet denied me this information about one of their own. I cannot confirm or deny any relation to a Romulan Senator at this time. I strongly urge Starfleet to follow their business plan and assist those in need. You will find that 10,000 ec has been deposited into DS13's account.
Spoiler: The mercifully short versionShow
I am looking for a missing ship. A Romulan Kestrel Class named the Isaehj'ey Oikoumene (golden eagle). It was en-route to Drozona but never arrived. Its last known location was in the general area of the Japori, Xarantine, Azure, and Khitomer Sectors. It is very important that I find this ship or if it was destroyed. Please note that the owner of said ship is/was a Romulan National and as such I am sure that your Romulan allies would be very concerned if Starfleet denied me this information about one of their own. I cannot confirm or deny any relation to a Romulan Senator at this time. I strongly urge Starfleet to follow their business plan and assist those in need. You will find that 10,000 ec has been deposited into DS13's account.
6 Likes
4OB3P0J.png
TO DaiMon Qul
FROM CMDR North
SUBJ Re: Re: Sensors and library
GCLLz1e.png

Thanks, DaiMon. Here's the information you wanted.

Pulling from logs of satellites in the region, as well as passing Starfleet patrols, it looks like we did find a warp trail signature consistent to that of a Romulan Kestrel-class runabout in Xarantine sector. It appears to drop off entirely near the Hromi Cluster.

It's possible we just don't have enough coverage, but as far as we can tell, there aren't any sensor bursts or activity to suggest a battle or destruction, nor are there any other ship trails coinciding with the disappearance.

However, we do have some signs of warp trails in the wider sector region. The radiation residue stemming from these are rather distinctive, and have been in the past identified as produced by a particular Nausicaan pirate group known as the Grumchuka. There're some other intelligence tracking reports that mention an uptick in their activity in the sector that was made four weeks ago, though, so it's hard to say if that's corroborating.

But I'll tellya what is a funny coincidence: that pirate gang is using the same name as the charity you did work for for eight years, according to your own submitted paperwork. Small galaxy, huh?

//SIGNED//
CMDR North, Alleya
DS13 Intelligence

//ATTACHMENT// 3RDPARTYREQ-id8259-cleaned.pkg
5 Likes
Re:Sensors and Library.

Thank you for your prompt and I hope accurate information. IF it is accurate then the Kestrel vessel is intact and has been captured by the Grumchuka. Near the Hromi Cluster. And just to clarify, I only did work for the charity arm of that particular organization. I never supported pirates. * Thank you for your assistance.

As per my earlier offer you will find 15 mil ec deposited in DS13's account. I have a few calls to make. I will get back to you if I require anymore information.

In unrelated news, if you need a bikini call me, only 500 ec. Incidentally, who in Stafleet do I talk to in order to hire some Macs or marcos or makatos, macos, whatever. Whoever is the firm that provides Federation Security.

*directly** Although technically they may have benefited.

** QUAC and its legal representatives cannot confirm or deny that such organizations did not somehow, against the will of the Blessed Exchequer mind you, in some small way benefit from our arrangement.

***Or further information contact my former lawyer. I cannot tell you his name without violating the restraining order
5 Likes
4OB3P0J.png
TO DaiMon Qul
FROM CMDR North
SUBJ Re: Re: Sensors and library
GCLLz1e.png

Whoa, hey. Sorry, DaiMon, but I had to put a stay out on your generous 15mil EC contribution there. You'll find it's been returned to your account. I know you don't really follow Federation ethics or morality at all, but let's just say it'd be illegal for Starfleet to accept that amount and call it a day, shall we?

While I'm here, though, I can say, Starfleet won't hire out our security and certainly not our MACOs. What you can do is file a missing persons report and Starfleet will be obligated to look into this for you, though I dunno if maybe the Republic might have jurisdiction, given that your missing vessel is registered to them, civilian or not.

Since you're not family, you will have to provide some additional small amount of proof of reasonable suspicion that there's an unpredictable element involved. This comms thread will work for most of that, but if you can supplement that with a record of your communications with the vessel to arrange a rendezvous or whatever sort of thing, that'd be best case.

//SIGNED//
CMDR North, Alleya
DS13 Intelligence

P. S.
Actually, Risa's coming up, so I could use a new bikini. But 500 EC?
Do they melt when they come in contact with water or something?
Send me a catalog to my personal comm.

--

//ATTACHMENT// missing-persons-report.form
//ATTACHMENT// aNorth.commlink
7 Likes
Re: Sensors and Library

Friend. I just need to recover an Orion data rod from that ship. I am legally able to sign for it by the way. I just need that rod. I can provide an edited version of communications with the person who hired said vessel. No need to trouble you with extraneous detail.
Spoiler: Private conversation, edited for clarityShow
[4:29]
Norost@mushushhu: I sent a data rod to Drozana. I need you to intercept it and bring it back to me
[4:30] Norost@mushushhu: I know, just go to Drozana and wait for the courier to deliver the rod. Its Capt. Doya of the Isaehj'ey Oikoumene .

[4:35] Norost@mushushhu: I expedited it.

[4:36] Qul@meslamtea: The Selae route then? You know that passes by the Hromi Cluster. What were you thinking?

[4:36] Qul@meslamtea: Sorry friend, going to have to pass on this one. Doomong and his merry band of pirates don't like me much at the moment. Nor you by the way.

As you can see from the only relevant details the person who hired me sent the courier on and expedited route which brought him near a gang of Nausicaan pirates. Clearly these pirates intercepted said courier. If Starfleet rescues said courier and his ship, a Romulan, who are Starfleet allies, you get viewed favorably by your allies, I get my data rod. We. All. Win.

QUAC is happy to assist DS13 in any way in return.*

//Signed//
DaiMon Qul

*Pending review by QUAC legal dept.
1 Like