Holiday Delight

How you know that you are loved:

xrWr8Vb.jpg
18 Likes
Well, for me no Trek-related Christmas gift I'm afraid....but I bought a pre-gift for that: the Enterprises C, D, and E XD (and now the E is floating on my Christmas Nativity scene)
5 Likes
I got a label maker. : D

Not quite as awesome, but I'll happily print you a call sign!

Also 50th edition Star Trek trivia pursuit, with the run shuttle box. :d
5 Likes
It's great to hear about all the Trek related gifts! This year was not the year of Trek for me gifting my parents (in the past they've already been kitted out with robes, hats, scarves, socks, so on and so forth...). However, this year, they got me Star Trek Risk! And a friend of mine had these coasters custom made for me!
Spoiler: Show
kQjdC3p.jpg
7 Likes
Nothing Trek related for me, but Santa did bring a PS4 VR headset for my children, which they are enjoying. After trying it briefly, i can say that the Star Wars game for it is worth a try, if you have one of these, and like that sort of thing.
6 Likes
I've received a book about the historical exploration of the Pacific. Ok, it's not "Star" Trek but in any case it's not so far from it u.u it's a sort of spin-off ... the Pacific Trek
6 Likes
I got the Lord of the Rings trilogy a bunch of clothes for work, and 2 Star Trek calendars.
3 Likes
Nothing Star Trek related, but ...

LlBdym9.jpg

...well...
7 Likes
wrote:
Nothing Star Trek related, but ...

LlBdym9.jpg

...well...
Jealous!
1 Like
I have a lamp that is going where no lamp has gone before, except the one in the background.
Spoiler: Show
Smyb2F5.jpg
12 Likes
3840681.jpg
New calendar is up! I'd show you guys the other one but the picture is too big for Enjin so it'll have to wait until I get an imagur account but basically it's a tear off one with different quotes from the show.
1 Like