Incoherent Ramble

To: LT Castillo, V. (@Calyx)
Subj: Yooooo

Yoooooo,

I got your gift a while ago, but it took me some time to process it mentally. First I was thinking I’d just cheat in all the points, but that’s boring. I think I’m going to treat it as legit, at least until I start losing and decide to cheat.

Not gonna lie, I spent the next day, a week, a really long time thinking about those desserts you made. It’s been a while since I had something that specific (because brownies are love, they are life). So congrats to you, Victor. Honestly, if something you do results in some kind of horrible malpractice case and your patient turns into a giant monster of different corpses sewn together and starts eating people, you’ve got a future in culinary.

Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyywaaaaaaaaaaay,

Long ramble over. You should stop by some time. I kicked you at your job, now you can return the favor. No kicking though because that’s the rules, and whoever has the scoring book makes the rules. You should know, you gave it to me.

So yeah. That’s a thing. Also, you’ll never believe who I got for the Secret Santa. Honestly, I imagine the counselors are all sitting around a table and laughing while they ‘randomly’ assign people to each other.

Also, do you know how hard it is to get a holodeck slot? They fill up so fast, and some of them are ‘classified’. I feel like I don’t want to know, but at the same time, do you think that they might just be using those slots to goof around and hug some penguins?

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Junior Grade Sonya Niazov
Judge Advocate
38th Fleet

2 Likes