JSI Command Frequencies

1qAjEb9.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO JSI/CO's & XO's
CC 38th/Command
FROM WCDR Miral

SUBJ Patrol Orders

Commanders,

I am sure the sudden and immediate withdrawal of all Federation forces from our area of operations has caught you off guard. Rest assured, I find myself in the same position. As our allies have yet to share the reasoning behind this unexpected move, I can offer you no additional information as to a cause. I will pass along any such information as I receive it.

This unexpected fleet movement means the burden of patrolling several sectors worth of territory falls to us. Amend your patrols to primarily cover populated regions and major shipping routes, and be sure you are seen doing it. Our presence will at least mitigate the shock of our allies withdrawal on civilian shipping and population centers. I am aware this is contrary to our typical doctrines, but the benefits of temporary visibility outweigh the drawbacks. Remember we are operating with little support as more and more Federation ships return to Deep Space 13.

Acknowledgment of this message is not required.

Wind to your wings.

//SIGNED//
Wing Commander Miral
Joint Squadron Commander, Aldebaran

//ATTACHMENT// Orders 96149.7

OOC: No response needed here. This does not limit any warbirds from taking part in events.
9 Likes
1qAjEb9.png
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO JSI/CO's & XO's
FROM WCDR Miral

SUBJ Update

Commanders,

At this time I am able to provide an update on the movement of Federation vessels away from our area of operations. 38th Command received intelligence pointing to an Azedi attack in the Dartius system. This attack will likely take place approximately 24 hours from this message. They claim the attack is specifically targeting the Federation, but we have not been able to corroborate that information. Equally puzzling, it seems up until a week ago there was no Starfleet presence in the system at all. Our allies are not sharing any additional information, so we remain curious as to their true motivations. I have attached relevant reading.

Previous orders still stand. Any warbirds near the Dartius system are to provide aid and follow any reasonable orders from the area commander, Captain Quint.

Wind to your wings.

//SIGNED//
Wing Commander Miral

//ATTACHMENT// Dartius System
5 Likes
1qAjEb9.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO JSI/CO's & XO's
FROM WCDR Miral

SUBJ Updates 96188.5

Commanders,

If you are not already aware, the Confederacy of Azed recently utilized their wormholes to return some of our fallen sailors. The remains of these three fallen were transported onto the Promenade of Deep Space 13. The act was a message both symbolic and literal. The bodies were carrying a map (attached below) of new Azedi claims. The Republic does not recognize these borders, and patrols will not be altered. Azedi ships, if encountered, are to be treated as hostile.

Direct engagement is only authorized if the outcome favors success. Otherwise, established procedures of cloaked monitoring are to be followed. These parameters are superseded by the following conditions:

1. distress calls;
  2. civilian lives are in danger;
  3. an opportunity to gather critical intelligence presents itself;
  4. or combat is unavoidable.

As always, specific variables can not always be accounted for. As such, your command discretion remains an invaluable tool. Take steps necessary to ensure the safety of your command.

Wind to your wings.

//SIGNED//
Wing Commander Miral

//ATTACHMENT// Azedi Map
6 Likes

To: JSI/CO’s, JSI/XO’s
Subj: Intelligence Notice

Commanders,

Recent intelligence from Mol’Rihan indicates the presence of at least one warbird moving to our area of operations. Those reports indicate the point of origin as being near Imperial space. Despite this, the allegiance of this warbird can not yet be confirmed.

Stay vigilant during your patrols. Contact me with any inquires.

//SIGNED//
Wing Commander Miral
JSI Commander - Aldebaran

5 Likes

To: @JSI.COs
Subj: Instability in the Klingon Empire

Commanders,

Over the past several hours Republic Intelligence has been tracking widespread movement of ships and personnel within the Klingon Empire. At this point, in conjunction with allied intelligence and open source information, it is clear we’re witnessing the opening moves of a civil war within the Klingon Empire.

It appears the High Council was attacked by House Mo’Kai, rapidly leading to hostilities across several sectors. Information is still scarce at this moment, and our intelligence services are working to clear up a confusing picture.

Until further notice all KDF vessels are to be treated as neutral regardless of house affiliation. Operational doctrine will be to observe and report, taking defensive actions if the need arises. Expect updates as the situation develops.

//SIGNED//
Wing Commander Miral

11 Likes

To: @JSI.COs
Subj: Update and Cultural Outreach

Commanders,

I trust your various commands are running smoothly. Operations within our area of responsibly continue to follow their normal patterns. After reviewing reports, I do not believe any significant changes to patrols are warranted. Further, there are no local political situations that require a change in operational orders. As such, all commands are advised to continue their normal operational routines until further notice. As always, any with questions are encouraged to contact me immediately.

On another note, some of you may be aware of the current art auction taking place on Deep Space 13. This continues to be an opportunity to engage in cultural outreach with our allies. I firmly believe that a strong Republic showing is in order as a show of our commitment to our allies and to the orphans the charity supports.

As such, any officer not willing to participate in the auction directly is strongly encouraged to transfer their allotted 30,000 energy credit balance to me. A template has been provided below to ease in this process. The appropriate subspace frequency to post the following template may be found above.

Template

GIFTING EC TO: MI

TOTAL GIFT AMOUNT: 30000

BIDDER’S IDENTITY: ((your char’s initials))

Wind to your wings,

//SIGNED//
Wing Commander Miral

6 Likes