The conclusion of the event.

--

When: Sunday, Jul 21, Alpha-1

Audience: Klingon and allies

Event type: Social RP

Starting point: Starship bridge

OOC point of contact: @gulremal
Spoiler: All good things...Show
[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> With NCR forces in retreat or surrendering, battlefield calms down, with pieces of destroyed Hidekis and Hirogen battleship littering the area.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> We've secured the last Hideki, how's the rest?

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: <C> "Any sign of that Keldon?"

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> They warped into the field... no boom, looks like they got lucky.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C- Grosna> My comm-jamming drones detect nothing in the close vicinity. They must have warped somewhere past the field, into deep space.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> Also, anyone on the market for a used refitted Galor glass?

Egzo@HF_Mudd chuckles.

T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise looks to Lorri's holo, "Is the OSN still interested in using old ships?"

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> Alongside our planned talks for that cloaking device, I'd be willing to negotiate. It could go nicely alongside our newly salvaged fleet from inside that armory"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> Regarding that, I'll take the dat-...- what do you mean, someone mined the facility's main compute-

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Silent explosion of the part of the Armory can be observed on the screen - luckily not close to the actual inside ship docking bay.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> Geee, must've been that other Galor that run away. Dastardly buggers, eh?

Egzo@HF_Mudd tsks. <C> Sloppy salvage work there, Grosna.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> Strange though, as this Galor design has no mines in their armory setup...ah well.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> There's lot of ships inside...you could use some help transporting these, yes? I can offer my ship's hangar bays service...for a modest fee, yes?

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Thanks, but I think we'll manage.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> You sure? There could be more of those nasty Hirogen around...

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> I have sufficient staff on hand to be able to transport them back to our shipyards, thank you. And more on the way

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods to Tabadi Lorri's holoimage.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> Wait, who's claiming the ownership of these vessels?

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> Asking for a friend.

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> I am. This was all quite clearly determined before we entered our agreement for the rest of the active fleet

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: <C> "The salvage from disabled and destroyed NCR and Hirogen vessels are yours, as agreed upon."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> And welcome to 'em.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> Just confirming. I guess I'll be doing some Galor and Keldon hunting, it would seem.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> And have a chat with my new guest.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> Aaaaand paying a visit to some local troublemakers...it will be a busy week ahead, indeed.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> *to Lorri* Where do you wish to meet to discuss business once things settle down a bit?

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> You are welcome to visit the Narris II shipyards, else we can arrange someplace more convenient given your busy schedule

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> How about we meet halfway, Risa seems like an appropriate place, yes?

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> That would be amenable, yes

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: "Huh. HAS been a while since we went t' Risa."

Egzo@HF_Mudd looks around his bridge as his officers react (mostly) favorably to that idea.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Grosna> Good, it was a pleasure doing business with you, and I hope it continues. Until we meet again, folks! *comms cut*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Grosna's drones do another sweep of the area, grabbing any remining salvage, as his massive ship, secures the captured Galor with couple more tractor beams before it slowly leaves the area...

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods, and thumbs the comms again. <C> Barut? Those weren't /your/ mines, were they?

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> Huh? Must have fell off when shooting started, I'd guess...this bird got roughed up quite badly in last few outings with you folks.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> Anywaaaay, who's the cavalry? *nods to the holo of the big gorn*

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Good question.

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: <C> Captain Ku'jho Stonehead of the IKS G'Quan. *gives a salute to all*

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg salutes.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> Commander Bara, Syndicate Rapid Response Fleet, currently assigned to Le- task force Hurq Mevik.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> Good job with that arrogant Hirogen [censored], you took him out like he was some pirate noob.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Been happenin' a lot lately.

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: <C>In truth I wasss expecting a more gloriousss battle. But thank you.

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: <C> "I am told there is plenty of trouble on the Breen front, and the Breen can be very formidible foes."

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Captain Egzo here, of IKS Hag'lhr. Pirate, merc, uh... what's that hew-mon word... scoundrel.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Also Hurq Mevik.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> Well excuse me, but if Lorri didn't butter up that ferengi, and Ku'jho's timely arrival, we'd be the ones ending with a fat lip.

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: <C> "I am T'Vek, currently in charge of the FMS Premium. Officially employed by a Ferengi company."

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> Tabadi Lorri, commanding the OSN flagship Thana Vaneri. Always a pleasure to meet more of our KDF allies"

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> Soooo...we have 25 cardassian destroyers, fuel empty, run by sleeping yet most likely murderously minded AI to secure and haul to...where?

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> To the Narris system. Though I don't expect anyone to lend a hand in this out of courtesy. We have reinforcements en route to aid with the recovery operation

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> Of course, any who see fit to assist will be duly compensated still

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Hag'lhr's only got enough for one, maybe two prize crews.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> I'll have to pass, have my hands full with the Hideki and the crew. I'll be heading back to wejpuH tul.

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: <C> My ssship ssshould help in that regard. Martok classss Tactical Battlecruissser ssshould have enough room.

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: <C> Premium is not a large ship, but we can tow one or two. Narris is not far off the course of our next destination.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> So that /is/ a Martok. Nice.

[Tell] Sadia@gulremal: Egzo gets a text message: <Bara> You sure it's smart to let OSN have these ships?

[Tell] Sadia@gulremal: <Bara> If Grosna has any lobes, he's selling this info to the Union right this moment.

Egzo@HF_Mudd scratches his nose and taps something on his chair's keypad.

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: <C> Yesss, thank you. A good sssturdy ssship.

[Tell] To Sadia@gulremal: <C> Ships they need most of all. Trust Boss Lady will remind them this favor at later date.

Egzo@HF_Mudd thinks a moment, then taps out another message.

[Tell] To Sadia@gulremal: <C> And 2, more reason to get them all out of here soonest.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> *to Egzo* With your permission, I'll move outta asteroid field and set up direct comm link with Le- Captain Cynis.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Sure thing. All ships, stay on yellow alert in case more Hirogen, or anyone else, shows up while we're doing recovery.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> While Barut and captured Hideki move out of the asteroid field to establish communication, rest of the squadron starts securing inactive cardassian ships...

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: everyone, gimme either Tech or Science rolls (whichever you have/is best)

[Emotes] Lorri@crystyll: rolls 100 (1-100)

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: wooooow

[Emotes] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: rolls 63 (1-100)

[Team] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: so that's where the dice spots last week went!

[Team] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: Tech roll.

[Emotes] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: rolls 86 (1-100)

[Team] Lorri@crystyll: hehe

[Emotes] Egzo@HF_Mudd: rolls 90 (1-100)

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Thana Vaneri's computer experts quickly realize that any attempt to power up ships will immediately kick-start ship AI. With some help from Premium's techs, they devise a crafty hardware lockout

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: - that allows them to bypass the AI's wake up sequence and set up remote control.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Ku'jho's engineering teams organize quickly and efficiently, using ships' large antimatter fuel stores to refuel all the cardassian ships with enough fuel for a one way trip to the Narris system.

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: one way meaning the calculated just enough fuel for a warp 8 cruise

[Team] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: gotcha.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> egzo quickly realizes that simply waltzing with small armada of unknown vessels through cardassian and federation space will draw attention if not direct reacting from those and other local -

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: - powers. Using some well-known nausicaan energy signature masking solutions, combined with using some of less known routes used by ship captains of negotiable virtue, he devises a most secure way for

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: - the OSN to evade detection.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Entire endeavor take less than half of a day. Sometime during this...

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C-Bara> Barut here...it took a while, but I've got the comm-link to our glorious leader!

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Ah, good. Patch 'er through.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <FX> Holo-comms flicker as contact is established...Sadia's on the bridge of a small ship, a bird-of-prey most likely. Occasional sparks and smoke in the background can be seen but no significant -

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: - internal damage can be observed.

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> Looks like someone has been having a fun time...

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *turn to the screen, as if finishing some conversation* Cynis here. Yeah, just wrapping up a shooty. *nods to Ku'jho* Hope you guys had some fun too?

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Oh yeah, loads. And we made a new friend.

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: <C>Yesss, a good ssstart to asssignment.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Excellent. What about the Armory?

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: <C> The Armory is secured. We are moving the ships inside to Narris, and the facility's computer core has been destroyed.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *rises eyebrow* Ships?

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *turns to Lorri* Narris?

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> We found that the armory was housing a small fleet of defunct Cardassian destroyers that we have successfully salvaged. They are being transported to Narris for decommissioning and repurposing.

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> We also have a rendezvous arranged with our new Ferengi friend to enter further negotiations to obtain a salvaged Galor class from him and a cloaking device that was in use on a Keldon

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> 'Was'.

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> Indeed...

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *smirks* With the good intentions to return the said cloaking device to the KDF if it turns to be salvaged from a KDF vessel, I presume?

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> As it was salvaged by the Ferengi, I entrust all such cursory checks to be handled by him before he puts it up for trade

Egzo@HF_Mudd eyes Lorri's hologram sidelong again.

Lorri@crystyll smiles oh-so-innocently

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Of course...what about Alpha Aden? Was he taken care of?

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: <C> Thanks to our reinforcements, yes.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Well, our Gorn 'comrade' blew /someone/ t' frags and vapor, but we can't confirm a kill on the Alpha. Yet.

[Local] T'Vek of Vulcan@anncarise: <C> "Indeed. He may have survived the encounter."

[Local] Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg: <C> IF they did essscape. I will find them.

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg a grisly snear illuminates the gorn snout.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Well, I can confirm a kill on Gul Donal. After I sent Captain Stonehead to assist you, I decided to stop playing cat and mouse, got every KDF and merc ship in range, and stormed Donal's HQ in -

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: - Sarayn system. Latima's data on their defenses was very useful, bastard didn't expect us to come directly for him. We did lose some ships, but we have one NCR boss less to worry about.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> And one mining and industrial facility more.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> How long till you evac those ships out?

[Local] Lorri@crystyll: <C> We've got another... five hours to go, plus travel time to Narris. From there, we have an invitation to meet with the Ferengi on Risa to discuss further business

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Well, you better get scarce asap. I was just contacted by Detapa Councillor Garak, he's on his way here to "talk" about "illegal cardassian colonies" and "old military facilities" in the area.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> That's the official story. I'll put down another hunnerd bars he knows /exactly/ what's out here.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Make sure there's not a single atom of that facility left when you're done, too.

Egzo@HF_Mudd salutes sloppily in acknowledgement of that 'order'.

Warhunter Ku'jho@Domarg nods understandingly to Sadia.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> As you'll be heading out to orion space, we'll meet at Risa in a week.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> We're already fuelin' these ships up... 'nother dozen kilos of antimatter should do the trick.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Good. I'll hopefully wrap up securing this system and dealing with political mumbo-jumbo in time. If not, I want you to secure that cloaking device from that ferengi, however you can.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> just don't get caught in Federation space with those ships, okay?

Egzo@HF_Mudd nods.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> Anything else to report?

Lorri@crystyll looks to the others

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> Not on this channel.

[Local] Egzo@HF_Mudd: <C> See you back at base.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> You mean Risa.

Egzo@HF_Mudd facepalms. <C> Right. Risa.

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: <C> *grins* Don't start all the fun without me. Cynis ou- *turns to the side* what do you mean, some Dai'Mon wants to sell me cardass- *comms cut off*

[Local] Sadia@gulremal: -- SCENE END --

BONUS:

[Team] Sadia@gulremal: I can see the online ad..."One cardassian, goes by Gul Lamar. Almost undamaged. Bad attitude. Starting bid: 3 bars GPL. Posted by: TheKingOfSalvage"
1 Like