Luke Cage and Iron Fist and Daredevil, and Jessica Jones

THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERS ARE GETTING A TV SHOW TO INTERCROSS WITH SHIELD!!! and with each other...

ROM5Dsw.jpg

Avengers_Origins_Luke_Cage_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

marvel-daredevil-reaquire1.jpg

JessicaJones_300_article_story_main.jpg

Your Cage Fist picture is broken.
Fixed!
..no, no it's not.
It was.....I'll fix it later
It's still broken for me, too, but right clicking and copying the URL let me see it. I don't know what's up.

55_IMMORTAL_IRON_FIST_27-1.jpg
http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/351/55_IMMORTAL_IRON_FIST_27-1.jpg

[Edit] After posting this, the picture in Areyis' post now works for me, too. Weird.
http://imgur.com/ROM5Dsw fixed
Okay.....the point of this thread is not the pictures!
No the point of this thread is that Areyis is about to tell us all why we should care about Jewel. It will be educational for us, and he will get to geek the **** out.
wrote:
No the point of this thread is that Areyis is about to tell us all why we should care about Jewel. It will be educational for us, and he will get to geek the **** out.

Are you kidding me? Jessica Jone's relationship with Luke Cage represents something real. They are one of the only strong-going married couples left in the Marvel Universe other than Reed Richards and Susan Storm. Even Peter Parker and Mary Jane got seperated
recently. Black Panther and Storm divorced after the Phoenix Ordeal.

You gotta have respect for that. They're probably the greatest couple in comics. Even though hardly anyone gives them credit.
wrote:

Are you kidding me? Jessica Jone's relationship with Luke Cage represents something real. They are one of the only strong-going married couples left in the Marvel Universe other than Reed Richards and Susan Storm. Even Peter Parker and Mary Jane got seperated

You gotta have respect for that. They're probably the greatest couple in comics. Even though hardly anyone gives them credit.

Didn't their relationship start with a drunken one night stand though? :p
wrote:
wrote:

Didn't their relationship start with a drunken one night stand though? :p

Maybe, but I don't recall that. I just know that she used to work for the Daily Bugle before she and Luke Cage started going out.
See, I actually know nothing about any of these characters, except that Daredevil is blind and Iron Fist is actually a heroic dynasty a-la Green Lantern and can forcibly impose peaceful thoughts on people around him... I think.
wrote:
See, I actually know nothing about any of these characters, except that Daredevil is blind and Iron Fist is actually a heroic dynasty a-la Green Lantern and can forcibly impose peaceful thoughts on people around him... I think.

Iron Fist doesn't impose peaceful thoughts, he is a master of martial arts, trained in the ancient city of K'un Lun, and has mastered the ancient technique known as "Iron Fist".
See. This is how well I know these characters.
But you'll find out about them because of the new show coming!