More of my adventures!

Might have to update this post later, but I was telling people that I'd done some other stuff that I hadn't shown yet the other night, so I thought I'd post it here! Also. Bats.

oYdTaGh.jpg

miGwgZn.jpg

This is a 3D model of Enterprise! The 1966 version! Also! Remain hidden <3 Oh,, and speaking of hiding... Wimble!

lHbgD0Y.jpg

0b4odnR.jpg

OK just some context, this is not actually the STO Wimble, but I loved the design I made in the game so much that I made a new Wimble because I was planning on submitting it as part of the portfolio I wanted to show for a potential internship with Riot games! My technique was to make a Wimble then add in clothes over the top!
Some old ST related stuff I found lying around! Made these as part of a project too! Star Trek ToS icons for mac OS for the adobe creative suite and browsers!

QnoW5QI.png

xIggIQx.png

6kyooIU.png

e34ynky.png

RAugMA5.png

XD87pGN.png

XD87pGN.png

EbcieEl.png
dXfaTBL.png

Fear the terror fork.
TTF. Terror tuning fork.

Love it Susan, also, I ... totally have an urge to rip-off your Chrome Enterprise for my own use, but wouldn't dream of doing it without asking you first, seeing as I got the idea straight from you :p
If you want it go ahead! It's available for download somewhere too X-D
mlqX9Ma.png

Boo! Thought I'd show you this! Thinking of writing a Star Trek story to put on here too, just so I can stay involved!
vL2RSeC.jpg

And this!
Very nice stuff. Impressed.
FeqHYpv.png

RTT5Y7z.jpg

fDfqtQT.jpg

By request I bring you more of my Wimble stuff I forgot to upload. Including the fearsome chrome dome Wimble

and pixel versions below!

T9XI43e.jpg

A8BQurI.jpg

5AAUoZZ.jpg

pIAMhmo.jpg

trSYjXl.jpg
BNOF9Nr.png

Another Wimble, strutting her stuff!
I realize this is a bit late, however I really like the adama image.
hdyhRNv.png

Jmcoofd.png

I like showing you things!
I... hope that ins't Wimbles final evolved form >_>

Spoiler: Show
<3 ooooosum werk~ yo. Are these going in some sort of portfolio for when you aply to 'whatstheirplacecalled', or just for standard college work?
That's what happens if you feed Shan after midnight.
He covers himself in metal, severs his hand and crawls around on three legs? This is a scary prospect. And in answer to Coby's query I already send off that application which is going towards Riot Games, who make league of legends so I just did those for my own amusement!
KzYCvnz.png

GPrRoel.png

Cpu3ssk.png

pstVn0K.png

a mini version of Wimble in her teenage years. She must have done a lot of working out since then!
And now she's got bigger! These are designs for a version of Wimble I'd write into a little story!

caarGuM.png

NpWiNso.png

7Di9Eh6.png

With these ones below I wanted to get across the idea of Wimble lounging around on her own in her space ship lazily.

14nG3w3.png

kglDkdL.png

And this is a space suit!

VGOANJm.png

swPWvwm.png