Myuuzak

This one, bit different from what I would usually post here. I don't know if any of you have ever listened to some of Voltaire, but he does quite a lot of good Tv/Movie based songs - just because: y'know.

Spoiler: Show
Ahahaha, I know this guy. This is so bad. SO BAD.

Today's weird pick is. I can't decide whether I half like it or half hate it.
It had my head bobbing. I shall give it that. I honestly can't say if I like it either - The beat is there, but I just can't seem to "settle" <-- probably makes no sense.

I give you too many treats here.

Hmm - Just found this in my clearly awesome recommendations. Gave it a listen, it got a :thumb: from me for the most part.
I gave it a relisten, and I think I get what you mean. The song does a lot of transitioning which kinda breaks the..flow. I still really like the bit with the low voice talking about seeing the person's boyfriend. Eee~ /girly

Oooh, I really like how they flipped around which singer was 'lead' with the Submarines. Also quite a catchy beat~!

Today, I quite enjoyed this cover.
I only heard this song (no video) and was confused and amused as all hell.
^ That video... I mean... I don't even. All I got was Russia and the USA were getting married? I think? Anyhow, the song itself was an interesting listen.

And here's two little tunes I found. The first a friend sent me yesterday, and has made me gradually grow into more of their songs. Recommend a listen of it.

And ^ this one? I can't say it'd be on my top 42 hits of life, everything and the universe - but I would listen to it if it was around somewhere, and I certainly liked the quiet "Doo Doo's" That come into it often ^_^ Though I really don't like how it suddenly cuts off at the end, I always prefer a nice tranquil fade most of the time :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7xFhULStbkQ

Do you like Final Fantasy 6? Do you like Rock Operas? Do you like ridiculous remixes??????????
This popped up on spotify today and reminded me just how much I love it.
Inexplicably felt like sharing. I may or may not have been unduly influenced to like this song because it was playing on Pandora while I was reading this at the same time...

She'll tell you she's an orphan, after you meet her family.
... Music Dump!
Spoiler: Spoilt for your convenienceShow
video: dumb. Song: sweet

Eluvietie Eluvitie Eluvietie Eluvietie

... and so forth

Below: one of the reasons Quaen and I are friends.

... and some rap-hop
Kat <3 the piano. So so much. <3

@Areyis - some family acts as if you're orphaned! >_> It's a good smooth song, though. +1

@Gretch - Isn't Epona the name of Link's horse? >_> Still, <3 the deep female vocals. Not so much on the screamy men, but I know you dig it. ....oh you would on the Dirty Laundry. Way to ruin my angel facade.

Also I have that Fort Minor song..but I think it's attributed to Linkin Park. Is that who John Legend is? Explain. Anyway, +1 there. I winced when I read 'rap/hop' but then did a ;3 when I heard the opening.

Today's pick is a likkle dark. >_>
Epona is a Gallic goddess after whom Link's horse was named.

Fort Minor is Mike Shinoda's side-project. Mike is the rapper/keyboardist/rhythm guitarist of Linkin Park

Total left turn here... one of the artists I listen to when grinding
I know a lot of people don't care for Dave Matthews... but all I ask is that you watch this vid, bump up the quality to 720p, and just listen to the whole song. I bet you'll at least appreciate his skill.
Zhen received accolade complete: Complimentary Tastes
Successfully get someone else to create a Pandora radio station based on an artist you suggested.
So um~ This song isn't anything new, indie or special, it's just been in my head and I'm sure you've all.

But, it's so snazzy I had to post it. ((Totally from Planes, trains and automobiles tooo~ :d ))

((It didn't want to work >_> ))

The 'three guns and one goes off' line is just amazin' to me in delivery.
Tessellate surprised me, I didn't really feel that into it for the first 20 seconds or so, but for some reason it then suddenly sat alright with me.

I don't quite understand why I've never heard of these folks' Steam Powered Giraffe :anxious: