Need Guidance

To: CDR Jarnfelt ( @Eunha )
CC: Capt. Mirazuni ( @Sam }
Subj: Need Guidance

Commander,
Though we didn’t get much of an opportunity to speak on certain events that played on BNO1-A, I thought I would seek guidance from a trusted officer, and she informed me of shortcomings on my part. It is with this in mind that I must inform, and indeed ask for your help, and guidance.
I had a meeting, a few days ago with Commander Valore, and opened up a formal complaint against an officer of whom we had a chance to watch shoot an unarmed, wounded patient of ours during our stay on that uncharted planet. Though my reasons were solid, I did not follow that proper chain of command in doing so, and I apologize. I was motivated to see justice done, and nothing more. The help I need is ultimately, I am only an Ensign, and my word does not carry much weight, so I humbly ask for help, and some guidance.

//SIGNED//
ENS Veneela Sovum
Medical Officer
Deep Space 13

//ATTACHMENT// filename.ext

2 Likes

To: ENS Sovum
CC: CAPT Mirazuni
Subj: Re: Need Guidance

Ensign Sovum,

I applaud you for your bravery in speaking up. I myself had considered doing or saying something so I will more than happily support you in this matter. As your the Chief Medical Officer and also the attending physician at the time so my opinions and voice will have much more leeway.

You have done the right thing in this situation I also believe that there will be many reports that will document this event and that should lead to an investigation, your complaint should hopefully help strengthen that and I am willing to be witness, file my own complaint what ever you need.

Why don’t we have a meeting to properly go through things soon, let me know when you’re available. I’m the Chief so I can free up my schedule whenever.

//SIGNED//
Commander Charlotte Jarnefelt
Chief Medical Officer, Deep Space Thirteen

To: CMDR Jarnfelt
CC: Capt. Mirazuni
Subj: RE: Need Guidance

Commander, I am truly humbled that you wish to aid me in this endeavor. I am still not cleared for duty, so I will be available at your earliest convenience tomorrow. I look forward to speaking to you at greater lengths soon.

Thank you for your support.

//SIGNED//
ENS Veneela Sovum
Medical Officer
Deep Space 13

//ATTACHMENT// filename.ext

To: ENS Sovum, V
CC: ~~
Subj: RE: Need Guidance

Told you so.

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.