Stardate 95027
Security Level 1 - Open

TO VADM. Perim, N.
CC --
FROM RDML Konieczko, D.

SUBJ <No Subject>
AKas0II.png

Neema,

What the hell was that? While Caspius meets qualifications that many other officers don't, for you to go about this right now is ludicrous. We haven't received any sign off from counseling, no initial assessment or comparisons to previous ones. There has been nothing that clears him for duty. Nothing that says he isn't impacted. For all we know, he could have been significantly impacted from his time captive. He underwent surgery when he was recovered, what does that do to him? There are few reasons and all can easily be overcome as to why we can't stay the course we discussed until he is cleared.

I will defer to your judgement and hope that it is well placed but you've got to give me some notice next time.

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral Dmitri Konieczko
Executive Officer
38th Fleet 'Argo'
7 Likes
TO RDML Koniecko, D.
FROM <SYS/POSTMASTER>
SUBJ Message Undeliverable

---- // SYSTEM NOTICE // ----

Message delivery failed: A problem occurred while delivering your message.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

SUBJECT:
SENDER: <RDML Konieczko, D.>
RECEIVED: 95027.2
ERROR RETURNED: The address <neema.perim@command.38th.sf> does not exist on the server.
CONTENT: Neema,

What the hell was that? While Caspius meets qualifications that many other officers don't, for you to go about this right now is ludicrous. We haven't received any sign off from counseling, no initial assessment or comparisons to previous ones. There has been nothing that clears him for duty. Nothing that says he isn't impacted. For all we know, he could have been significantly impacted from his time captive. He underwent surgery when he was recovered, what does that do to him? There are few reasons and all can easily be overcome as to why we can't stay the course we discussed until he is cleared.

I will defer to your judgement and hope that it is well placed but you've got to give me some notice next time.

<<SIGNATURE>>
6 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95027.2
Security Level 1 - Open

TO VADM. PERIM, N.
CC --
FROM RDML Konieczko, D.

SUBJ <No Subject>
AKas0II.png

Neema,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral Dmitri Konieczko
Executive Officer
38th Fleet 'Argo'
5 Likes
TO RDML Koniecko, D.
FROM <SYS/POSTMASTER>
SUBJ Message Undeliverable

---- // SYSTEM NOTICE // ----

Message delivery failed: A problem occurred while delivering your message.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

SUBJECT:
SENDER: <RDML Konieczko, D.>
RECEIVED: 95027.4
ERROR RETURNED: The address <neema.perim@command.38th.sf> does not exist on the server.
CONTENT: Neema,

<<SIGNATURE>>
6 Likes