BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 93582.8

zpglS1t.png
TO <DS13/All Departments>
CC CMDR Caspius, RADM Perim
FROM CAPT Thiessen
SUBJ Open Office Hours
4OB3P0J.png

It's no secret that in the past few days, a great deal has happened.

Many of you have either heard of the situation involving the Echometa through either word of mouth or the GNN report that recently dropped. None of us are proud of what has happened within the 38th fleet's command. However, it's important we all continue to remember that we have a job to do - and now more than ever - our focus and efforts must remain on our duties and ensuring we continue to keep things running smoothly.

Now on that subject, speculation, rumor and needing to talk through this situation are all things we as a group will do in private. It's for that reason I request that please, you do keep speculation and rumor for off-duty hours and in private, as a matter of protocol. That may be difficult right now, but it will make things easier for everyone in the long run.

In order to address any immediate concerns and answer general questions you may have, I will be instituting open office hours for myself from 1000 to 1600 station time daily for the next week. Any officer of any rank is free to stop in so long as it doesn't conflict with your schedule; and if it does, contact my office directly and I'll do my best to be available at a time that works for you.

If it's a more serious problem, you're free to come see me, but please do remember that there should be no hesitation to work with counseling if you feel you need to. We have some of the best counselors in the quadrant (in my humble opinion!) and they're here exactly to help with emotional and moral fallout from situations like this.

This has been a difficult and confusing time for many people, which is why it's more important than ever we remember that we're in this together. Thank you all for your hard work and perseverance.

//SIGNED//
Captain Tau Thiessen
Commanding Officer, Deep Space Thirteen

((While I may not always be on at these times for you, if anyone has a char that wants to talk to Tau and I'm online, poke me. :p Otherwise PM me. This is for PCs AND NPCs.))
7 Likes