"No! I, ah... I mean, I'm sure security will see to it."
"R-right. Security. Heh. Let the grunts earn their keep."
"Besides, I wouldn't want to dirty my hands dealing with that mangy cat."
"Of course. We have better things to do."
"Say, why don't you get us a refill?"
"Hm? Oh, uhm... I'm alright for now. Maybe in a few minutes."
"Sure, a few minutes."
6 Likes
Rumor has it that the I.S.S. Ranger fled battle when a newly arrived battle-group opened fire on BS13...
5 Likes
Rumor has it that the infamous reptile known as Osiangli is actually a dimension-hopping being who's goal is to punch ghosts across time and space.
8 Likes
Rumor has it that the I.S.S. Mephistopheles once blew up an three borg cubes with it's presence alone.

Rumor also has it it's also cursed with some weird demon on it.

Captain Washington has shot the person who first started the rumor, saying that it's a load of nonsense.
3 Likes
Contrary to the rumors, Nimitz still remains in Command of the Battle Station.
3 Likes
Rumors coming from the ISS Paganini are the the CO and XO are spending extended periods of time in a room that is sealed off from the rest of the crew and has extensive security measures. No one has dared to approach the room bar one and shortly afterwards there was an airlock malfunction when he was fixing something within the lock.

A few people speculate about what is the room from some sort of secret weapon, a prisoner they have captured (This one isn't widely believed) or that they have something of utmost importance to them that they want nothing to happen to sealed inside.
3 Likes
Rumors abound regarding the "gift" that Lennox has brought for Admiral Perim from his latest round of raids and interdictions using the ISS Windrunner. Among the most discussed items are bricks of gold-pressed latinum, precious gems, or valuable resources such as Radiogenic Particles or Craylon Gas. Other possibilities are banners of enemy nations and heads of the Empire's most wanted.
4 Likes
Rumor is that Zane Kelda's wearing Captain's shoulders around. He was also seen departing BS13 at the Admiral's side last night.
4 Likes
Rumor has it that Dallas Burns executed his chief engineer for 'Incompetence' while repairing the minor damage inflicted in a minor fleet action against Alliance vessels. Needless to say, I.S.S. Yorktown does have a billet open for one Chief Engineer!
2 Likes
Rumor has it the merchant Eunha might have been spotted snooping around some consoles around the station last night while all the Chaos ensued
2 Likes
Rumor has it that a suspicious Vulcan has been seen loitering around the BS13 promenade. When questioned, he claimed to be waiting for his owner
4 Likes
Rumor has it that the exceptionally broad-shouldered skeleton of a Bajoran female hanging in Captain Desimone's ready room isn't actually there for medical reference at all, but rather as a means by which to intimidate her crew by displaying the remains of someone who got on her nerves.
2 Likes
Rumor has it that a Vulcan was arrested on the BS13 Promenade for being drunk and disorderly.
2 Likes
Spoiler: I.S.S. Khan Singh, Japori SectorShow
"Get us the hell out of here, Maxwell! Maximum warp!"
"Sir, we're down a nacelle! I need to recalibrate our warp field!"
"Damn it! Kelso, dump emegency power into aft shields!"
"No good, Sir, that last volley fused our aft emitters."
"God damnit! Does anything on this ship still work?!"
"YOU WILL BE ADAPTED TO SERVE US."
"Maxwell! Double time on that warp field!"
"Sir, they're charging weapons!"
"YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED."
"Brace for impact! All hands, brace for impa-"
>>ERR: Signal LOST
7 Likes
Rumor has it that Captain Zaldo has moved her belongings to her new ship the I.S.S. Inquistion, after serving as the XO of the I.S.S. Discord for the past two years.

Rumor also has it that the crew of the I.S.S. Discord are hold a little party/support group this afternoon.

Rumor also also has it the Discord's Captain Scott Forde is feeling remarkably less ill, but seems to think it's still 2414, and that the Discord is in the Sol Sector about to pick up his new XO, Commander Zaldo.
5 Likes
Rumor has it that N'Kal and Captain Lauren are good friends now...
6 Likes
Rumor has it that Captain Nimitz has removed all of the agony booths from BS13
4 Likes
Word is there's something a little ... different about Lieutenant Seres Avlin...
4 Likes
Rumor has it, Nimitz managed to talk his way out of being in the Agony Booth for life..
2 Likes
Rumor has it, the security personnel who were talked out of it have been promptly executed.
2 Likes