Personal log: Donar Ratek

Start recording.

Personal log, stardate: 93512.9

Where to start... I am finally back on duty, after a while out. I have been assigned a new ship, a new crew, in a totally different place. Sure, I would have liked to stay in the Zenas Expanse, with all the people I knew. But, what is it humans say? Onwards and forwards? Upwards? I don't know. But I am looking forward to this. I haven't met a lot of people yet, but there is plenty of time for that. I am really looking forward to the new challenges, meeting new people and whatever else is out there in store for me. I haven't been so excited about my duties in some time. I'll take that as a good sign.

New ship... Right. The 'Culat' returned home, and stayed there. Now I have been assigned the U.S.S. Astraeus. An Avenger Class "Battle Cruiser", as they call it. I mean, I didn't join Starfleet to be a soldier. But I suppose in times like these, these types of ships have its uses. But maybe I should look into making some room for some more scientific equipment. Either way, there are lots of decisions to make right now. This can wait.

Returning to duty is... Difficult. I still haven't quite coped with everything, but I will in time. I won't let it affect my duties.

I should get back to work.

Computer, end log.
4 Likes