Quae's Bukkit o' Stuff

Love the new banner images, plus that updated Razor.... Come on...we all know there's a shirtless image of Razor somewhere! Stop teasing us, :p
Mailman wrote:
Come on...we all know there's a shirtless image of Razor somewhere! Stop teasing us, :p

...this begs a very inappropriate question.

Do male Isker have nipples?
I think he might look like that :lol:
I- ... I-.. ... ....
Yeah, pretty much. Except picture him -in- the bear skin instead of on top of it.
wow.... just wow... my eyes are burned forever...
Ooo new banner, has Shan shrunk or something? Heh heh, looks kinda cute the way he's peaking over.
That is definitely a naked human being.
This one's for you, Coby.

..actually, this one is for an office coworker, but I posted it because I know how much you love dem poniez.

Spoiler: Clicky.Show
My%20Little%20Bomby.png
Oh that is... Marvelous. Thankyou for sharing such artwork. Your co-worker will feel honored :d

Spoiler: We Have Clouds In SpaceShow
tumblr_mk2r022zpc1qjepeeo1_500.gif
Unrelated to Trek, again just posting for Coby.

My dad used to joke with me as a kid that I was getting a pony for Xmas (Hey, he did eventually buy me a car for christmas so it worked out). He's now joking with my young nieces that I'm holding their pony in trust.

My Sister wrote:
And according to NieceOne the pony's name is 'Sassin.' some of the time. And NieceTwo hopes it's a pink pony (by which she means white, I can only figure she is judging the colour by the nose).

I was struck by the desire to draw the instant I read that, and just now- in a fit of insomnia- gave in to that muse calling with a 40m doodle.

Spoiler: Show
Sassin.png
Thats cute.
Combine it with the 'Teh Fairy' x]
AHahha! Eli, yes, I'll have to. Though I don't know how my sister would react to my exposing her children to cross-dressing Isker. ..I just won't tell her. >_>

Also, apparently it's spelled Seisin. Whoops.
The last finished piece of art before my external harddrive es'ploded. (The Chassy Sprite Revamp killed it.) Looking at it here, I think I'mma up Hassiri's fur contrast..but still trying resuscitate Stuffbox.

Hassiri%20Sprite.png
While waiting on files (external harddrive salvageable!):
Chassy%20Sprite.png
lookit the little at all their little pixels.
ahmg must have sprite Gideon...
Gian's reward for awesome behavior:

Shug%20Arnold%20Pose.png

He picked it, not me!
*digs up the grandfathered rule of quataloos* Alright.....I need 3 more for a pixeled guy.